Uber: No more referral/invite option?

Inshur

EdwardZhadan

I recall a couple weeks ago there was a $1000 bonus to referrals for new TLC sign up drivers. Wanted to give one to a friend of mine since I couldn’t convince him out of TLC but he insisted and I could use the money for suspension repairs. But today I noticed I don’t have the option to send out codes.

Did Uber take that away? Don’t wanna pass up an opportunity for repair money

theitalian

I recall a couple weeks ago there was a $1000 bonus to referrals for new TLC sign up drivers. Wanted to give one to a friend of mine since I couldn’t convince him out of TLC but he insisted and I could use the money for suspension repairs. But today I noticed I don’t have the option to send out codes.

This 1000$ was in the summer 2016 and the beginning of the end. Lately they don't need to offer anything because they already have a long line to their offices.

Vivobot

U dont want to do that. They bluntly lied about a referral who I gave to them. First 124 rides where showing smoothly and promising I will get my $400 dollar but instantly when that guy hit 125 rides uber said they removed it because it was a fraud. So I hassled a bit even went to greenlight hub. A Yemeni lad told me I cannot get it because system denied my referral ground on I did fraud. I said look into ur heart and see I m no fraud, and that other lad who I referred was with me and he showed he had no issues whatsoever and it is been 2 weeks since he completed 125 rides and his 2 weeks payment had been cleared. That genius told me look our system is very sensitive once they detect any fraud it will cancel it. I said wow is the system stored in death star, u cant have access he didnt get the joke but I wanted to explain how computer works then I realized if I was so well versed myself why I m doing uber then so I cut my lose and start peanut farming again.

Inshur New York