Uber New Rating System

troycarpenter

I wish they would require passengers give reasons when they rate below 5. I've gotten a few 4s but no explanation. If the rating feedback system acted like any rating other than 5 was a big deal, people may realize that this isn't your typical rating system.

Britishpilot

There is one problem with all your ideas and suggestions. They are logical and make sense. Hence why uber will never incorporate them. The first step in fixing a problem is admiting there is one. That is the massive 29000ft hurdle in are way. Good luck people hope uber actually take note of are expertise.

SpeedyGonzalez11

There is one problem with all your ideas and suggestions. They are logical and make sense. Hence why uber will never incorporate them. The first step in fixing a problem is admiting there is one. That is the massive 29000ft hurdle in are way. Good luck people hope uber actually take note of are expertise.

Lol exactly right. It makes too much sense so they'd never go for it. The problem is the current rating system is skewed to a 0.5 range toward the top. 4.5-5.0 that's ridiculous. It's like grading an A in school as 95-100 and anything lower is failing. They need to use the whole spectrum to accurately detail how drivers and pax feel

Last edited:

Uberzoom

I got a 1 star from a pax(lady) cause she wanted me to stop at whole foods and wait for her while she was doing her shopping. I said sory but its not how it works. She needed to update drop off location and request another Uber. She did not like it and gave me 1 star. I called support to have it removed and wxplain the situation but all they said is that pax did not know how to use the app. Total non sense but Uber don't care about drivers...

Royalflush

I got a 1 star from a pax(lady) cause she wanted me to stop at whole foods and wait for her while she was doing her shopping. I said sory but its not how it works. She needed to update drop off location and request another Uber. She did not like it and gave me 1 star. I called support to have it removed and wxplain the situation but all they said is that pax did not know how to use the app. Total non sense but Uber don't care about drivers...
She wanted to shop at Whole Foods and wanted you to wait for her. That is an advantage taken person right there. Like I posted in the other forum, how would she like it if the driver said I'm stopping to use the bathroom.

uberRog

I read now when we give below 5 stars it will ask us why. So passengers willl get warnings their behavior is effecing their rating if they get it more than twice the same problem. http://www.ajc.com/news/world/watch...-bad-behavior/44nbPFcHY3Ji4duWAZF19H/amp.html
I've noticed the app now defaults to 5 stars selected and you must click on 4 or less to change it. It used to display a blank 5 and you had to select 1-5 to proceed. Anyone else notice this? Seems like it is now easier to just rate 5 stars if you're not paying attention.

Jesusdrivesuber

Pax sided change that doesnt change anything, nothing they ever change, ever changes anything for the better, uber has people designing an app who are clueless about design.

troycarpenter

I've noticed the app now defaults to 5 stars selected and you must click on 4 or less to change it. It used to display a blank 5 and you had to select 1-5 to proceed. Anyone else notice this? Seems like it is now easier to just rate 5 stars if you're not paying attention.
Driver app, yes, but what about the passenger app? I don't take rides so I don't know.