Uber network error now

Inshur
I cant sign in due to " network error ".. is there someone having the same issue??

Nobody!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170920-165604.png
    Screenshot_20170920-165604.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 92

jaybx17

They owe me a $5 ride I did this morning. I contacted them and they said they are having some issues :mad:

FuberNYC

LOL, my account was put on waitlist this morning this morning by Uber due to my plate not being active on TLC database...had to go to Falchi building to TLC just to make sure my plates and license were in good standing...There was a huge line inside Uber so expect to see a bunch of new T76 shortly.
Wasted my whole day taking care of that and renewing my insurance.

Link_upnyc

LOL, my account was put on waitlist this morning this morning by Uber due to my plate not being active on TLC database...had to go to Falchi building to TLC just to make sure my plates and license were in good standing...There was a huge line inside Uber so expect to see a bunch of new T76 shortly.
Wasted my whole day taking care of that and renewing my insurance.
I really think I seen a T76 the other day but couldn't get a pic fast enough so o have no proof :/

Salvi

I'm getting error code 502. Damn imagine they just deactivated all of us to make room for the t76s? I'm about to go collect some side view mirrors in that case.

On the news Uber headquarters being raided. They have a injunction notice to shutdown and warrant to money laundering, wire fraud and tax fraud. Lol
No way. Link?

Inshur New York