Inshur

UBER NEEDS YOUR FEEDBACK FOR AIRPORT

Aman1111

Uber is sending out emails to drivers to hear thier feedback about Heathrow airport trips..
I'm sure a lot of drivers are not happy with the price reduction from the airport..
I guess this is the chance for everyone to speak out in thier feedback and get thier voice heard about the peanuts prices....

Attachments

soTuga

Feedback: Yes and NO - basically Uber is telling their drivers that they have listened to our feedback and decided to lower the prices. The results are already here, with more trips and all the bull.

What they should be asking is if the drivers that do those airport pickups, like the fare reductions, having to drive more for less.

It's like the explanation of Pool : "only 10% less than Uber X" - also comparing 2 fares of £15 on matched trips, but the driver only makes £4.50 more.

Last night it was busy, but the Uber game started again - ON/Off surge for no reason, why not just make it 1.5x and let it be all night.

Spy & Mash

Uber is sending out emails to drivers to hear thier feedback about Heathrow airport trips..
I'm sure a lot of drivers are not happy with the price reduction from the airport..
I guess this is the chance for everyone to speak out in thier feedback and get thier voice heard about the peanuts prices....
Don't give them s**t as any information you give them is detrimental to your fellow drivers.
Send them the same cut and paste b******s.
Treat them as they treat you.

Jamal007

Uber is not listening us for our sake this data they use to determine to make new business rule for maximising their profit. Example 10 min kick out, ping goes to longst waiting time and rating system to help passengers to hijack us and lowering the airport fares.

Syloti_ba

Don't even open this s..t emails delete them as it comes
Uber never ever listen to drivers
Never give feedback, complain or suggestion
...all the result bad for drivers

U-Bro

There was only one positive feature added and it is setting your destination...other than that it is all bull.
About a year ago: We listened to the drivers and from fixed price to airports we went down to running tariffs.
77% Ubers work nights, evening and rush hours. Who were these idiots that complained about fixed prices anyway?! Couple hundred Priuses stuck in traffic on m4/m1/m23?! Now you can get stuck for 9£ per hour, joy oh joy! Uber is chatting dog's b8llocks, all they want is to drive the price so low that no one will ever consider taking trains or cabs, just poober around for next to nothing.
Pickups from airports should be worth the waiting, instead dirt cheap "new deal" that can only work for a newbie who hasn't seen all shift surge earnings. Waiting time in airport is time wasted on uber. Should be a different app just for airport pickups and then we would be cooking on gas!
Boycot airport pickups and there will be change. But half brain dead Prius mob is all over the shop, so let them feed rental companies and operate a mobile sweat shop business.

soTuga

Funny how uber now "begs" drivers to head towards the airport. last night dropped a pax in a nearby town, got a txt saying that there were zero cars in the que at Lgw.
Maybe the drivers are looking at their pay.

a2zint

I wrote to them that they should have fairer prices for airports. I also received a text for LGW that there are ZERO cars and that I should head to it. F off

Hogster

The only Uber fares worth taking from Heathrow Airport are jobs to Local hotels or West Drayton, Uxbridge, Cranford etc.
A quick £15 to £20 then take some local rides as you head back to town.
Stuff doing a West End for similar dosh

Jahanzeb

Funny how uber now "begs" drivers to head towards the airport. last night dropped a pax in a nearby town, got a txt saying that there were zero cars in the que at Lgw.
Its only on Gatwick, last time i was on Gatwick got ajob as soon as i cleared on Nortb Terminal. On Heathrow you will never get a job before 2 hours wait, Heathrow is Somalian territory, they own that place

real taxi bod

Is the PH holding area open and if so are they using it??

London UberExec Driver

Is the PH holding area open and if so are they using it??
Yes, you'll always see a few cars in there, Uber mostly, a few Add Lees, and a few other out of town PH. Though I've never seen it packed out. There's still a section of the car park blocked off.

Its one of the three areas where you can wait for an Uber airport pick up. One of the other three is often always full and the other is too far to be practical.