Uber needs to start paying double past the city limit

Inshur

Wardell Curry

Screenshot_2017-09-20-00-05-37.png
Anyone got lube? SMH

aluber1968

Buy a bottle of KY lubricant. Works best with uber screwing.
With Long Island you have a small chance of coming back with a customer.

Wardell Curry

Should at least be $47.51 lol email them
Pax and her husband tipped $10 at least. It was their first time doing Uber. Should probably keep it that way. When I get to the BQE using tillary st after the flatbush extension, the guy goes "OMG, how did you get to the BQE without using the williamsburg bridge"?. LOL. Cause the trip started in Brooklyn clown. Now shut up so I can milk this trip. I didn't say that but I was thinking it.

Want to really be upset. See what the pax paid.
This makes no sense. Uber lost.
Screenshot_2017-09-20-08-44-14.png

djhives

You could've declined the (long) trip. Uber app tells you if it's 45m+ However; declining long trips is hard in this environment. I get it. But don't be surprised when you get screwed.

Wardell Curry

You could've declined the (long) trip. Uber app tells you if it's 45m+ However; declining long trips is hard in this environment. I get it. But don't be surprised when you get screwed.
It didnt say long trip. That system is messed up. The algorithm sucks.

djhives

Exactly. Totally agree with The Gift of Fish . You have to be disciplined and strong to tell the pax no to long rides. If all drivers would realize they will get screwed on long rides THEN and ONLY then would uber pay us more, But Uber smart. They know most drivers are upside down in terms of how they financially entered this business. As long as uber has drivers who are desperate and can't say no to long rides then the [email protected] shall continue. So Mr Wardell, you have proven that you are not too business savvy.

That trip should have been $46.05. Would that have been better? Uber doesnot need to pay double. Stupid driver needs to hit decline.

The Gift of Fish

Wow that cheap I made that miles on green taxi and I get $ 107
That's what pax love about Uber; it's so cheap. "I love Uber... it's so cheap!"

I picked up a woman yesterday from her hillside, sea view house. She emerged with a suitcase so I thought it would be an airport run. It turned out to be a short hop to the bus stop for the airport bus. When I told her that it would be only $40 to the airport from there on Uber she said "That's so cheap!". I always try to upsell the airport bus stop dropoffs, and offered to take her straight to the airport. "Uh... um... no.... I've already mentally prepared myself for the bus ride". :rolleyes:

So cheap! But not cheap enough. Cheap rides for cheap pax.

bigdreamslittlemoney

S,
Pax and her husband tipped $10 at least. It was their first time doing Uber. Should probably keep it that way. When I get to the BQE using tillary st after the flatbush extension, the guy goes "OMG, how did you get to the BQE without using the williamsburg bridge"?. LOL. Cause the trip started in Brooklyn clown. Now shut up so I can milk this trip. I didn't say that but I was thinking it.

This makes no sense. Uber lost. View attachment 159931

this is just to coounter the upfornt pricing lawsuit (they are have depositions in court right now for that) this is going on so they collecting proof customers are paying less once the lawsuit goes away they will start charging more.

Inshur New York