Uber needs to lock down the airport pickup zones

Dinoberra

there's no reason why if you have a vehicle less than 2010 you should get the red bar after dropping off at the airport. They should have you disabled for the airport but able to pickup all of the people on Virgina Ave and all around the airport areas that aren't the terminals and international airport.

Altima ATL

Not sure how far the airport authority expands out - car rental center, airport hotels etc.

But no reason not to get pings on camp creek etc. (where those annoying pool pings come from :mad:).

I think from what I have read on here - that older cars just cannot receive a ping while in the airport area for rides outside the immediate area - does not seem right to me.

Dinoberra

Yeah, I'm buying an older car, and I'm going to have to tell passengers that i don't make airport runs... Unless it's surging of course.

john2g1

Not sure how far the airport authority expands out - car rental center, airport hotels etc.

But no reason not to get pings on camp creek etc. (where those annoying pool pings come from :mad:).

I think from what I have read on here - that older cars just cannot receive a ping while in the airport area for rides outside the immediate area - does not seem right to me.
The short answer: The darker red area in the pic

The more accurate answer:
  1. Northern border is all businesses/plazas that touch Virginia Ave
    1. As far West as the Family Dollar plaza
    2. As far East as you can go while still having LOS to the airport on your right
  2. Southern border wall is Riverdale Rd:
    1. About as far West as just past the 2nd I-85 enterance ramp
    2. About as far East as just past Sullivan road
  3. East gets real whacky:
    1. In between Sullivan Road and 285 entrance ramp is pretty much outside of the fence. However, on 285 running parallel to the airport is inside of the fence even though Riverdale Road dead zones are technically closer to the airport.
    2. All of Sullivan Road that is north of Riverdale Road
    3. More weird spots but I'm bored
  4. Western border is pretty much I-85 in between the north and southern borders I described

IMG_1224.jpg