Uber must stop posting Social Justice Opinions

YogiBear

Uber is a concept. It is a company with very defined services for payment to generate profit. Uber provides these services, and customers pay for them. Customers do not pay for official opinion commentary concerning social justice issues. The recent mass email sent out by the Uber boss is not only unnecessary, it is extremely divisive. There is a sense of reverse discrimination resentment growing exponentially in the non-black community. It is justified. We as a society will never proceed TOGETHER by continuing to divide people into groups. Black, White, Red, Yellow, Straight, Gay, Trans. These are labels that others attempt to place upon you. Don’t let them. Reject any form of group labeling. Calls for equality get lost when one group is promoted (BLM, Progressives, White Supremacists/Black Panthers) while blaming some other group.
Go home to your family. Love one another. Stop supporting anarchy.

tohunt4me

Uber is a concept. It is a company with very defined services for payment to generate profit. Uber provides these services, and customers pay for them. Customers do not pay for official opinion commentary concerning social justice issues. The recent mass email sent out by the Uber boss is not only unnecessary, it is extremely divisive. There is a sense of reverse discrimination resentment growing exponentially in the non-black community. It is justified. We as a society will never proceed TOGETHER by continuing to divide people into groups. Black, White, Red, Yellow, Straight, Gay, Trans. These are labels that others attempt to place upon you. Don’t let them. Reject any form of group labeling. Calls for equality get lost when one group is promoted (BLM, Progressives, White Supremacists/Black Panthers) while blaming some other group.
"FOR EVERY ACTION
THERE IS A REACTION" - 7 UNIVERSAL LAWS

mbd

It’s not Uber, if you need to exist in SF, you do as you are told. Dara has to do what he is told.
BOD’s filled with Karen’s and Ken’s and they all loot, hiding behind causes .
Uber - drivers are majority minorities, why don’t they give them 80%😄of the charges?
This is when BOD gets into play, politicians getting paid to speak etc etc. Politicians takes care of the masses.

ANT 7

While I agree with your message about Uber, the political left can never get elected on their policies alone, which is why the left deliberately creates racism and other false constructs to aggravate their base into voting for them.

If the left did not divide us into groups they'd have to stand alone on their policies. And that will never work.

George Floyd was a drugged up felony perp, with a track record, who resisted arrest, and ended up dead as a result. It's the wrong result, but, there was no racism here, and if this was not an election year, with the Democratic party in shambles while trying to keep their demented zombie candidate out of sight until the election itself, is it any wonder this shit is happening ?

ANT 7

Nope, just making sure people use the grey matter they were given.

Insert the employer of your choice instead of a country and it's the same thing. What race is a country anyways ? Liberal though, simply put, is so full of holes that Musk could run one of his self driving trucks through it.

ANT 7

I'm in the minority where I live too.....and I'm a cracker.

Love old school Nascar though, not today's hi-tech conga line......late 60's early to mid 70's run what yah bring racing.

SHalester

Love old school Nascar though
yeah, I like the 'good ole boys' from the 80's. Now all young snots who retire when they hit 40. BUT, as a sport it is back sans fans in the stands and it's the only sport I give a hoot about. Spoiled millionaires chasing a ball around doesn't interest me.

ANT 7

Nope, sorry, but that doesn't count.

Because you have weak feelings and get hurt easily doesn't make it racism. It means you cannot debate properly, or perhaps even do something as grade 5 simple, such as stringing two sentences together in defence of your position.

I've said that exact same phrase to white people who emigrated here, and they've called me names without implying racism though, for the exact same reasons. They're morons.......just like the rioters are.

Last edited:

TheTruth......

They con their drivers regularly and now their customers with this nonsense, they care about only one thing their income.

BigRedDriver

While I agree with your message about Uber, the political left can never get elected on their policies alone, which is why the left deliberately creates racism and other false constructs to aggravate their base into voting for them.

If the left did not divide us into groups they'd have to stand alone on their policies. And that will never work.

George Floyd was a drugged up felony perp, with a track record, who resisted arrest, and ended up dead as a result. It's the wrong result, but, there was no racism here, and if this was not an election year, with the Democratic party in shambles while trying to keep their demented zombie candidate out of sight until the election itself, is it any wonder this shit is happening ?
Wow, you missed the big one. Him and his buddies broke into a Pregnant woman’s home and HE held a gun to her stomach. When she cried help, she got pistol whipped and beat.

And THIS is the hero of the left.

No wonder they want the police defunded