• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Motorcycle, people hate it ?

LAboy

so i have been doing ubereats on my motorcycle for the past few month, i never had an issue with uber but the customer they hate it, i dont get it. in Asia people do that all the time.
i have messed up so many pizzas tho then i stopped delivering pizzas haha
also drink no.
i dont make a lot of money, its just a couple handos. i have another in the Hollywood industry, its just that am greedy for more money just in case lol.
but honestly customers they should thank me for fast deliveries during rush hour, lane spliting risking my life for them, but some people they are selfish especially in LA
but Uber loves me thats all that matter, i get free food from time to time and bonuses haha so am good.
and am useful for the community

kevin92009

so i have been doing ubereats on my motorcycle for the past few month, i never had an issue with uber but the customer they hate it, i dont get it. in Asia people do that all the time.
i have messed up so many pizzas tho then i stopped delivering pizzas haha
also drink no.
i dont make a lot of money, its just a couple handos. i have another in the Hollywood industry, its just that am greedy for more money just in case lol.
but honestly customers they should thank me for fast deliveries during rush hour, lane spliting risking my life for them, but some people they are selfish especially in LA
but Uber loves me thats all that matter, i get free food from time to time and bonuses haha so am good.
and am useful for the community
i would love to use my motorcycle for eats, san diego only allows cars or bicycles, has uber given you any problems or has anyone sent emails to uber trying to get you canned. i would prefer to use the motorcycle because a car during rush hour will be a waste of time and gas money.

njn

so i have been doing ubereats on my motorcycle
Weren't you deactivated for 'driving' too fast on a bicycle?

They don't allow motorcycles due to insurance reasons. You probably shouldn't making deliveries riding around uninsured.

nickd8775

i would love to use my motorcycle for eats, san diego only allows cars or bicycles, has uber given you any problems or has anyone sent emails to uber trying to get you canned. i would prefer to use the motorcycle because a car during rush hour will be a waste of time and gas money.
Add your car and deliver on your bike