Uber Monthly Tax Summary

Uberx_driver

Just noticed that I have Monthly Tax Summary available for each month from September 2016 in partners dashboard. does anyone have it before September and how it is useful for tax filling?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170110-141744.png
    Screenshot_20170110-141744.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 194

Deoxlar

Why do they include booking fee? Money that they take and we never even get to see. Booking fees go directly to uber, it has nothing to do with us.

Syedahmedraza

Why do they include booking fee? Money that they take and we never even get to see. Booking fees go directly to uber, it has nothing to do with us.
Plus the distance part is crap too they just calculate the distance after you start the trip distance you travel to pick up the pax is not included

Deoxlar

I will report whatever went to my bank account, I don't care about the rest.

That's honestly how it should be done. It'll be different if we got everything and gave uber 2.50$ + 25% after. But here uber collects everything and gives me 75%. It's on them to pay those taxes, not me.

ryan137

That's honestly how it should be done. It'll be different if we got everything and gave uber 2.50$ + 25% after. But here uber collects everything and gives me 75%. It's on them to pay those taxes, not me.

This is the biggest load of crap about how uber does things. Trying to make it look like we "collect" the fare and booking fee and then remit the fees to uber. In what universe do any of us collect the fare? They collect the fare, strip out the fees, and send us what's left. I'm certainly not reporting gross fares. If CRA complains I'll tell them go find uber for your money.

WillC

This is the biggest load of crap about how uber does things. Trying to make it look like we "collect" the fare and booking fee and then remit the fees to uber. In what universe do any of us collect the fare? They collect the fare, strip out the fees, and send us what's left. I'm certainly not reporting gross fares. If CRA complains I'll tell them go find uber for your money.
Read the thing that you have to agree before go online. It is available on the dashboard.

ryan137

Read the thing that you have to agree before go online. It is available on the dashboard.

Yes that is a valid point. It'll be interesting to see how the numbers work out if I put them in how uber wants vs. How I think it should be.

Karem

Guys looking for an accountant to do my tax. Mine never did uber before so I can't trust him.
Pm me please if you know some one. Thanks

Sam023

Guys looking for an accountant to do my tax. Mine never did uber before so I can't trust him.
Pm me please if you know some one. Thanks

Same here..... the guy who does tax for me is like 70 year old... friend of my dad.
I am also looking for someone, who is family with Uber Tax laws...

thanks

dvd3344

Looking for accountant as well, thinking to go to H&R Block but don't know if they know how to do it for Uber drivers

Johnp99

Now what happened?
Just a thought, fed up with Uber's malpractices. If anybody every decides, do let me know. There are so many lawsuits against Uber all over the World, so why Canada is left out. This is one of the biggest one so far: google uberlawsuit

P.S I changed my profile.