Uber mon to fri

shadow4478

I can only drive 6-11 these days but seems like a lot of time wasted
Went out last night 6 or 7 cars parked around a mall on map. Most cars looked parked on the map in the area. 1 hour no ping
I was on my way to a friends house and figured I test the waters, very slooooow actually 0 pings in 1 hour arrived at his place and went offline

:/

uber fool

Went out last night 6 or 7 cars parked around a mall on map. Most cars looked parked on the map in the area. 1 hour no ping
I was on my way to a friends house and figured I test the waters, very slooooow actually 0 pings in 1 hour arrived at his place and went offline

What do you drive car wise

ED Wallace

The pros figured out how to drive smart - and pocket 1-2k per week - I am new (2mths of ubering p/t) and honestly haven't figured it out yet. It will take lots of time and patience to figure out a routine that works.

Uber flop

There is no routine. Thus is an unreliable revenue generator. I just wish I'd stop reading g these threads of complainers and whiners. Get used to it, there are too many drivers. So quit your complaining.

shadow4478

No it’s almost new car,
Really not complaining quite impressed so far
But it seems like the mornings mon tues wed
Are much better then the time I’m able to go out after work 6-11pm
Are those typically slower times?

uber fool

No it’s almost new car,
Really not complaining quite impressed so far
But it seems like the mornings mon tues wed
Are much better then the time I’m able to go out after work 6-11pm
Are those typically slower times?
6am to 10am downtown is good on x weekdays. Then go downtown 5pm to 730pm weekdays.Is also good downtown.To make money outside of these times is very tough

deagl344

U need to not only know the places but also know the times and be available at those times.
Uber game is not an easy business

dmoney155

What everyone above said... I drive west to east north part of GTA after 4pm. If none of the rides send me downtown then I end up home. Tuesday and Wednesday exactly that happened. Only had handful of rides. Today stopped to clean the rims on the car... got 3 done before a ping came through. Then did one more at the Pacific Mall and went home. Nothing worth staying out too long.

mKat

The pros figured out how to drive smart - and pocket 1-2k per week - I am new (2mths of ubering p/t) and honestly haven't figured it out yet. It will take lots of time and patience to figure out a routine that works.
The only 'smart' way to drive Uber (and I use the term loosely) is to actually share your ride. Mimicking a taxi is a waste of time and car.

Had to visit a job site north of Barrie today. Set my destination in the app and got lucky with a pax going to Barrie. Worked 5 hours made $420 at work and about $120 at Uber, plus pax kept me company on the boring drive up north :smiles:

I used to be a faux taxi with uber but realized it was a car-killing money-losing exercise. Good luck.

uber fool

I doubt you will ever figure it out

Lolinator

drive near tall tree$$, get money $$$

it is all about satelite signals

ED Wallace

I will keep my car under the largest tree on my street close to one of my neighbours - then sprint the 3min to my car when I get a ping. It it works I will make more $ and maybe lose the gut.

Reactions: MML

Jshawkat

There is no solution

There is no answer

There is no path

There is no consistency

There are barely any tips

There is no best time

There is no choice

This is a loosing cause

With gas prices so high, find another path

Good luck