uber momentum

MentalBloke

This company easiassist is providing road assistance and comprehensive insurance for ride sharing. Insurance is underwritten by a german company, and provided in Australia by company named Armada Underwriting.

Dont know how business model works, apparently they are into fleet insurance where car is bought on salary sacrifice.

Has anybody dealt with them, how would the claim process work.

TONY-T

Got the email for this today and it says I'm on "Silver status". I have no idea what this means, but it looks as though it's a points based system with discount rewards at certain retailers.

mcd0nald

I'm on gold status, and the only thing I'd like to get is the freebies of aux cable and hand free car holder.... But it's not available yet...

Avenig

So it appears as though Uber are trying to encourage drivers to work during core hours from what I could gather from the points table.

It is indicating all day Friday earns the maximum points but I don't think that correlates to rider demand during the day, at least not for winter.

I notice that the IMO carwash is now part of silver rewards. I wonder if the old codes they gave us for IMO still work?

Derry

I don't know how to gain the points and how much point we can redeem to gain freebies/discounts on car wash etc. I'm on gold status. Anyone know what is the difference between all 4 status? What does each status represent for vouchers? How does the system points work?

Go go mobile123

I use my old code all the time at IMO. Dont have a problem. This points thing is just a scam. If i want heap tyres ill go to Tempe tyres. Not bob jane or anyone else. If i want a mobile plan ill go with Aldi using the 4G telstra netwok. Not Optus. So basicly WHATEVER.

Derry

You are right Grand. I seem to just realise now when you said that. My car seems to have few scratches, i have thought could been from general use as where when driving could be some small rocks attracting to the car body. Though the wash is really good using the ultimate wax with the code $10. Brighten the car colour and shines.

Really, the old codes work? even though it has been used?

I tried using my old code at my local IMO the other day and they said the old codes have been replaced by Momentum and he asked to see my card, and seeing as I am only bronze, I wasn`t entitled to any discount. So I acted dumb and got out of there

Derry

I tried using my old code at my local IMO the other day and they said the old codes have been replaced by Momentum and he asked to see my card, and seeing as I am only bronze, I wasn`t entitled to any discount. So I acted dumb and got out of there
Really can't do on bronze? I thought it is eligeble for all medals for wash but just need to earn points. I tried only once with the old code. Though the $10 with code washes you ultimate that can last more than 2 weeks car will still shine. I haven't tried using the momentum card yet i have 200 keep points. I don't know if that reaches it. I will give it a try.

fields

The IMO is a great deal, the other rewards not so much. Although if I ever have a need to go to the office, being able to skip the queue would be nice.

Derry

Gold status gets freebie aux cable and phone holder? I'm gold. Where do i get them, Concord or rockdale?

Jae lee, imo car wash gives you discount. Say you want $13 car wash, you pay $6. If you go ultimate $18, you pay $10. I'd go for the ultimate, because It gives the wax included and car still shine for more than 2 weeks even though if it rains few times.