Uber Drivers Forum banner
4K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  UubSaibot 
#1 ·
Good Evening,

I'm a part time uber driver in New Jersey and thinking about moving to Miami and becoming a full time uber driver. I want to know is how much is the average weekly salary for a full time uber driver in south florida?

#10 ·
I drive at least 8 and up to 12 hours every single day...cause Im desperate like that at the moment since I was out of work for awhile and needed to catch up on my finance, and I average about $10/hr after expenses. Im able to live off of that because my living expenses are disgustingly low... I have no credit cards, no car payment, no debt, no cable, share a super cheap one bd apt with kiddo and she works in a restaurant and brings home free food.

If I were a normal person (lol) this would not cut it at all...

#11 ·
Uber charges $.85/mile here, so your cut is $.67/mile. For the miles you have a passenger. Which is only half the miles you drive.

The vast majority of UberX drivers in Miami are actually losing money. A tiny % are profitable.

Why do I do it? B/c I need the cash. In another month or so, I will only do it very part time.

#13 ·
I mainly drive P/t starting in Broward County and then up to Boca work from 1030am- to 330pm 5 weekdays, average earning between 230- high of 350.00. The 350 week I put in longer hours, never drive nights or weekends, stay away from large events sporting, theater, art shows, too far to drive to Miami.

#15 ·
Whatever you put in, is what you will get. It's tough and will have to grind. You want to make money out here, you have to be ready to make Uber a part of your soul. Be ready to drive multi platform, UberEATS, have at least 2-3 vehicles and make still make rent. This thing is a business, you have to be all in as a full time driver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.