uber - mega bucks

nostrils

So I took a uber as pax on an 8 mile ride thru traffic in x, get in the car and ask the usual. How long you been doing this
A. 5 years
Do you like it?
A. Yeah I love it, I used to be a police officer and a firefighter but I make more doing uber.
Really, how much do you make
A. $100 per hour
Really how can that be?
A. Uber pays really good.
Hmmm im sorry, that just dont add up, i mean you are driving me 8 miles, there is some traffic and it should take about 30 mins, im expecting my fare to be around $15 and once uber takes its cut you will be left with about $10, minus your gas etc.
A. Yeah but uber pays us a guaranteed 100/hr.
Really, how are they not broke and if you are makingover $6000 per week as you claim, how come you are driving round in a beat up pece of #### toyota corolla?
Silence.

Kevin Melendez

So I took a uber as pax on an 8 mile ride thru traffic in x, get in the car and ask the usual. How long you been doing this
A. 5 years
Do you like it?
A. Yeah I love it, I used to be a police officer and a firefighter but I make more doing uber.
A. $100 per hour
Really how can that be?
Hmmm im sorry, that just dont add up, i mean you are driving me 8 miles, there is some traffic and it should take about 30 mins, im expecting my fare to be around $15 and once uber takes its cut you will be left with about $10, minus your gas etc.
Really, how are they not broke and if you are makingover $6000 per week as you claim, how come you are driving round in a beat up pece of #### toyota corolla?
Silence.
You are my hero:biggrin:

Too Many Miles

A. 5 years
Do you like it?
A. $100 per hour
Really how can that be?
Silence.
We don't need more new drivers. Do not recruit.

UberFocus

Why do people lie about how much they're making? I ran into an UberEats guy yesterday and asked how much they make. He said he made $1,900 last week. I laughed him out of the building.

Too Many Miles

Why do people lie about how much they're making? I ran into an UberEats guy yesterday and asked how much they make. He said he made $1,900 last week. I laughed him out of the building.
They are @@@@@@edoing or they actually work for Travis those are the only possible explanations.