Uber masks

Cubs44

Anyone else having issues with passengers not having masks on, per "Ubers new policy" I gave up on it, when passengers came to my car I ask them if they are ok with me not wearing a mask, cause I am ok with them not wearing one.

madUber74

Anyone else having issues with passengers not having masks on, per "Ubers new policy" I gave up on it, when passengers came to my car I ask them if they are ok with me not wearing a mask, cause I am ok with them not wearing one.
I did three rides today. Two solos and one duo. Zero masks (other than the one I was wearing). It does not appear the Uber rider app is even reminding riders of the mask policy let alone doing a photo check hoop to jump thru like we get. If you tap on the COVID-19 menu in the rider app it just recommends that riders wash hands and sit in the back. 🤷‍♂️

Sbuchho345

After having to cancel a couple of trips because their not wearing any face covering, i started texting every person as i made my way to them. I told them i don't care if it's a mask, towel, or a bandana they just need to be covered. Trying to do what we're supposed to do...
Until my last guy Monday morning who replied how he's been using uber for years and didn't need me to tell him what he needed to do..
As i came around the corner there the guy stood, with his mask on.. and i thought... you know im just trying to make sure i can pick everyone up that wants a ride.... but no.. you had to be a @@@@@@ and get arrogant.....

I waved as i cancelled...i didn't care...

Im trying to do what we're supposed to do.... and you just had to be a walking talking rectum.....
How'd that work for ya???

Last edited by a moderator: