Uber map

DrDorifto

Has anyone had much experience with the new Uber navigation? Noticed that it prompted me to select a navigation provider this arvo when I logged in. Looks to be intergrated with the app so we don't have to kill the google maps window when not on trip.

I didn't manage to get a ride with the map on so I'd be keen to see if it works better at locating a pick up point. Of late, the maps have been dodgy and just says drive to point on map when you are nearing the destination. Fingers crossed.
Screenshot_20170915-202121.png _20170915_202301.JPG

Jack Malarkey

Has anyone had much experience with the new Uber navigation? Noticed that it prompted me to select a navigation provider this arvo when I logged in. Looks to be intergrated with the app so we don't have to kill the google maps window when not on trip.

I didn't manage to get a ride with the map on so I'd be keen to see if it works better at locating a pick up point. Of late, the maps have been dodgy and just says drive to point on map when you are nearing the destination. Fingers crossed.
View attachment 158275 View attachment 158274
I use Uber navigation and have been happy with it. I do like how it's fully integrated into the app.

Ubud

My uber navigation is very unstable when i logon sometimes is there,sometimes just disappear so i have to choose waze or google map.
Does any one know how to fix this problem ??. By the way i m using android phone.Thanks