Uber lyft up and running

joebo1963

I opened both apps they're up and open. But I'm having a hard time getting a GPS fix and sometimes appps don't open due to poor reception.

No surge. Maybe more hungry drivers out there than demand. Most people still home.

Considering all the debris and broken glass in the street and no surge and probable poor GPS issues I figure today to be a poor day. Yeah money can be made but at what trouble and what about gas?

I'll keep monitoring for surge and traffic in the street. Right now traffic very very light

chamomiami

Thats why we nee a real job and left Uber as a part time, stop depending on Uber for the real money ... isnst safe yet, many crazy people out there and a lot of trees on the streets, cellphones arent working properly GOOD LUCK.

joebo1963

Just for sheets n giggles while sitting at bar I went online and in an hour I got 3 pings. The first a long ride alert of 45 minutes plus. User rating 4.3. I let it go. Then I got 2 pool pings. Both I accepted both failed to load. Error. So in an hour zero rides and 2 beers. Maybe the the first one woulda failed to load too but I was too afraid to accept a long ride with no surge then have to dead head back.

mrmateo

Thats why we nee a real job and left Uber as a part time, stop depending on Uber for the real money ... isnst safe yet, many crazy people out there and a lot of trees on the streets, cellphones arent working properly GOOD LUCK.
A "real job". A lot of Real jobs are down because of no power. A real job boss can fire you at anytime. You think this 30-40 years ago?

I did alright yesterday. Did mostly lyft. About $10 on uber, $80 lyft and $30 cash. Under 10 in tips. A lot of signal problems. Had to go certain areas that I noticed had service for a couple blocks.