Uber/Lyft recent pay reduction

Amorphous

Hello, I'm new to driving for Uber/Lyft.

I heard that Uber/Lyft got a pay decrease by 25% in Orange County/ Los Angeles. I was wondering if it's still worth it to drive for the company. If so, can you please give me some tips?

All help will be appreciated.

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Hello, I'm new to driving for Uber/Lyft.

I heard that Uber/Lyft got a pay decrease by 25% in Orange County/ Los Angeles. I was wondering if it's still worth it to drive for the company. If so, can you please give me some tips?

All help will be appreciated.
It depends on how you think. Lol.

Taksomotor

Sorry, let me rephrase my question. Can I make $12+ an hour driving for uber/lyft after expenses ie (depreciation on the car and gas.) I bought a Ford Fusion 2016 (roughly 11.5k before tax.)
Yes, you can. Just try it and see for yourself. You are not loosibg anything, just don't get into an accident. They cost a lot.

Amorphous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay, I'll try it out; Thank you! I would appreciate some tips if you have any.

Taksomotor

Just hang out in this forum, browse some topics, you will find a lot of good info. But really, just try it yourself. No matter what people tell you, most likely your experience and how you feel about it will be somewhat different.

Seamus

Okay, I'll try it out; Thank you! I would appreciate some tips if you have any.
The success of drivers is a strategy that is very different market to market. Look at the US Cities, choose you’re closest section and dive in.

Juggalo9er

Sorry, let me rephrase my question. Can I make $12+ an hour driving for uber/lyft after expenses ie (depreciation on the car and gas.) I bought a Ford Fusion 2016 (roughly 11.5k before tax.)
Sure you can make $12 an hour... Will you though...I doubt it...

Did you purchase the car just for Uber?