Uber/lyft drivers that don't tip

Samas

If I ever have to take rs I always drop the driver a 5 in app...and I like to give panhandlers money too

PrestonT

If I ever have to take rs I always drop the driver a 5 in app...and I like to give panhandlers money too

Many of the panhandlers make more money than you and I combined. The problem is that it's impossible to differentiate those truly in need from those who put on rags and trade on public sympathy.

Samas

Many of the panhandlers make more money than you and I combined. The problem is that it's impossible to differentiate those truly in need from those who put on rags and trade on public sympathy.
Yes it is impossible to tell, but that's not enough of a reason for me to just not try and help someone eat

PrestonT

Yes it is impossible to tell, but that's not enough of a reason for me to just not try and help someone eat

I used to buy food and give it to them. Until I watched in my rearview while the bum tossed it.

Samas

I used to buy food and give it to them. Until I watched in my rearview while the bum tossed it.
Well can't really blame someone for not eating or drinking somthing from a stranger these days... I just give them cash, if a beer is what they want and will make their day who am I to judge, tho only people I won't give money to us pregnant woman, I'll ask them if they want me to buy them somthing from somewhere but won't give them money to get high while pregnant I don't need that on my conscience

KenLV

I don't know why but every time I have a rs passengers they talk about how hard it is to make money then stiff me.

Hasn't been my experience, actually, my second best tip, $50, was from an really nice Uber Driver from LA.

Back when I tended bar, I used to get great tips and stiffed by other bartenders all the time. No rhyme, no reason.

There are stiffs in all professions/walks of life.

SwGts86

Been there

Saw a guy begging for food money at a grocery store "just want a sandwich :frown:"

So I went in and bought him one.

As I got to my car I looked back to see him toss it in the trash and go back to begging for money.

Never given a single cent to anyone else after this.