Inshur

Uber licence revoked

Jack Barclay

Because all black cabs are perfect? The other private hire firms u. This forensic examination would also hold up 100%? I’ll mention the perfect black cabs when I’m following one benching our diesel fumes, and the one by Regent’s Park with the sparks flying from the carcass of the bald tyre. Let alone the ones wearing the badge of their cousin.

Do you really think someone’s going to study unpaid for 3-5 years who earns a decent living as a result is going to jeopardise that by giving the badge and cab (to prove complicity) to a third party to work?

That’s why it’s a two tier system, the entry requirements are worlds apart, abit more than a £300 license

View attachment 381390

Does anyone know how this is/was able to happen? As far as I'm aware, you can't change your picture in the app.

Dimissed/suspended drivers where able to enrol and drive on the Uber platform. :eek:
yes mate, agree am confused myself too, you even cannot login if your papers or mot expires and they talking about picture change and going online without insurance...
Post automatically merged:

Rider app
those toxic low rating riders should loose access to the app agree and shouldn't be allowed to book a taxi again their entire life, not even when someone else book it for them, drivers should have computers like the police does to check who is the "most wanted" and avoid them ....may be in 2219 near future

Last edited:

BromleyUber

Does anyone know how this is/was able to happen? As far as I'm aware, you can't change your picture in the app.

Dimissed/suspended drivers where able to enrol and drive on the Uber platform. :eek:

I have the rider app, and it seems they tie the rider and driver app together so I can’t change my profile picture.
While getting at uber from the pub about a year ago, talking to one driver who had a picture not with the uber background I asked and he said he could change his pic in the driver app himself. He said he didn’t have the rider app...
I can’t change my profile picture with asking Uber to change it for me.

BromleyUber

Having said that, it blows my mind how I don’t actually know who’s getting into the car sometimes - the amount of jobs you accept and for a start the rider has no profile pic.
They only need a bank account or debit card, both of which doesn’t even have to be their own.
Ping! Drive 1.5 miles to pick up “Big Man Ting” or “TJ” or “G” from 15 @@@@ Gardens.
Personally think there should be proper checks both ways

Having said that, it blows my mind how I don’t actually know who’s getting into the car sometimes - the amount of jobs you accept and for a start the rider has no profile pic.
They only need a bank account or debit card, both of which doesn’t even have to be their own.
Ping! Drive 1.5 miles to pick up “Big Man Ting” or “TJ” or “G” from 15 @@@@ Gardens.
Personally think there should be proper checks both ways
ll remember the day when a couple , the girl ripped my seat on the prius with a door key for fun, and 2 years ago last day on notthing hill carnival , customer friend kicked my prius door becuase i refuse to drive for free from w6 to e20. rip my prius

R.M.Ahmad

How one can upload his/her photo to other Uber Partner Driver accounts!!!! that is only possible with the account holder collaboration, in which case Uber should prosecute the account holder. But how tfl found about it? The fake driver and the account holder collaborator must have reported it to tfl. Both used Uber to undermine it. Both must have been paid to do so.

Khanie

How one can upload his/her photo to other Uber Partner Driver accounts!!!! that is only possible with the account holder collaboration, in which case Uber should prosecute the account holder. But how tfl found about it? The fake driver and the account holder collaborator must have reported it to tfl. Both used Uber to undermine it. Both must have been paid to do so.
Your in the wrong job Kaka.

uberak

I think you can change your photos from the dashboard not through the Uber app.

I think some drivers probably tried changing the photos on their account and Uber found out so they got rid off them, Uber in turn have to notify TfL the drivers they deactivate and for what reason?
By doing so Uber shot them self the legs.

we have deactivated so on and so on and have collectively done 14000 trips.

what a better way to shooting yourself through the legs.

R.M.Ahmad

But what about the badge??? Ok it was easy for two colluding anti Uber Luddite mercenaries to change photos, but what about the photo on the badge!!! Did tfl also help to print a badge with a fake picture? I have checked my account and found out I can upload a new photo of myself or any other photos. So no one can upload a photo on an account without colluding with the account holder. So the account holder joined Uber to undermine Uber not to work to earn his bread and butter. It seems many have done so. So there was a syndicate of criminals joined Uber to undermine it. But still the question of the badge remains!!! how they managed the photo of the badge!!!

Khanie

But what about the badge??? Ok it was easy for two colluding anti Uber Luddite mercenaries to change photos, but what about the photo on the badge!!! Did tfl also help to print a badge with a fake picture? I have checked my account and found out I can upload a new photo of myself or any other photos. So no one can upload a photo on an account without colluding with the account holder. So the account holder joined Uber to undermine Uber not to work to earn his bread and butter. It seems many have done so. So there was a syndicate of criminals joined Uber to undermine it. But still the question of the badge remains!!! how they managed the photo of the badge!!!
Kaka, I think you should present your findings to the Uber legal team that will be handling the appeal. :biggrin:

Harold Shand

Because all black cabs are perfect? The other private hire firms u. This forensic examination would also hold up 100%? I’ll mention the perfect black cabs when I’m following one benching our diesel fumes, and the one by Regent’s Park with the sparks flying from the carcass of the bald tyre. Let alone the ones wearing the badge of their cousin.
Have to got proof of any of this ? Or are you just reading too many
1574777231501.jpeg

1574777572573.png

Last edited:

Bettysmalls

I don’t think TFL will surrender the millions of pounds it makes from Uber and its drivers. I don’t think the black cabs or the public safety are more important to TFL than the stream of money it makes from Uber model.
Then why were they never given their license? Khan doesn’t want them Boris never wanted them, they only got in because Cameron told Boris to “Leave Uber alone” due to his connection with Rachael Whetstone, apparently the 2 month extension was only given for TFL to tighten up the 14k driver problem that was uncovered at the last minute before the original 15 months were up .

As Long as Uber can shape up and demonstrate to TFL that it has put extra features to combat the issues highlighted, I don’t see It losing its license.
Lol how many times do they need to be told to shape up .