Uber lets female drivers only drive other women in Saudi Arabia

Declineathon

Im supposed to like every culture under the sun. Always? In perpeyuity? Past cultures too? Like Slavery? Nazii Germany?

Im entitled to my opinions sir. And to express my gratitude that i dont live in Saudi Arabia.

You wont police my voice. You know why? Because i dont live in Saudi Arabia where that does happen.

DollarFree

Im supposed to like every culture under the sun. Always? In perpeyuity? Past cultures too? Like Slavery? Nazii Germany?

Im entitled to my opinions sir. And to express my gratitude that i dont live in Saudi Arabia.

You wont police my voice. You know why? Because i dont live in Saudi Arabia where that does happen.
Like they say, do you have to adjust your watch when u go to Saudi Arabia? Yes, turn it back 200 years.

AngelAdams

Yeah, but seriously what culture has women who are responsible enough ?
Muslims cover their property like a used car in the valley, Christians keep them barefoot and pregnant. Jews, lol well Jews make them wear wigs styled like their hair. Every culture has a way of oppressing women. Behind it all is either a confused or a small dicked man.

GreatWhiteHope

You all have no respect for other cultures.

You’re disgusting

Self hating white liberal right here folks

These savages put their women in full body black trash bags in insane hot weather and u have the nerve to call it ‘their culture’ — like it’s not barbaric and wrong

Dear god you’re everything wrong with the world
Post automatically merged:

I have no respect for cultures that pretend half the human race are unworthy of human rights.
Post automatically merged:

After they execute the woman for admitting she got raped.

People like guy are baffling right ?

DollarFree

Muslims cover their property like a used car in the valley, Christians keep them barefoot and pregnant. Jews, lol well Jews make them wear wigs styled like their hair. Every culture has a way of oppressing women. Behind it all is either a confused or a small dicked man.
I learned something on UP. Never knew about sheitels till today. More useful than 1000 made-up factoids from Draggy & Co.