Uber Drivers Forum banner

Uber latest bait - Miami

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Karl Marx 
#1 ·
Just got this message:
Font Screenshot Rainbow Number Event

I guess a lot of drivers are gonna get deactivated after Monday for not uploading their inspections and Uber is desperate to try to get them to sign up. Again, without enough of us drivers to keep up the demand of riders, Uber is nothing.

See less See more
#8 ·
Here in Canada Uber has been doing TV commercials to recruit drivers. I like the one with the chef saying he drives several hours a week but his real job is a real job preparing food. Toronto is nothing but surge all night long and its a weekday. I have driven these chefs and they work 12 hour days and bloody exhausted at the end of their shifts and I am sure that on their day off they are just itching to do some quick buck Uber runs. Give me a bloody break.

#5 ·
Just got this message:
View attachment 46991

I guess a lot of drivers are gonna get deactivated after Monday for not uploading their inspections and Uber is desperate to try to get them to sign up. Again, without enough of us drivers to keep up the demand of riders, Uber is nothing.
Just got this message:
View attachment 46991

This is not about a $200 cash prize. This is about getting you drivers to take LuberMule pings!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.