Uber just giving money??????

Collossuss

They like me! They really like me! Anyone else had this before? (Kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop...)

Who is John Galt?

This is the genius of Über. What a bunch of wänkers! You couldn't come up with a better way to piss drivers off. One get $140, another gets $500 and 90% of the drivers that helped create the monster get SFA!!

Not happy Jan!

Hugh G

This is the genius of Über. What a bunch of wänkers! You couldn't come up with a better way to piss drivers off. One get $140, another gets $500 and 90% of the drivers that helped create the monster get SFA!!
And only those drivers in the USA who qualified for the Driver appreciation reward can apply for IPO shares !

Collossuss

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meanwhile ......crickets!

They must still be adding up how much mine is going to be :smiles:

Mongrels!!

Not happy Jan!

Agreed. They really should be transparent on how this stuff is dolled out and put everyone on a level playing field. After almost 3 years its good to be given a little acknowledgement though.

Who is John Galt?

And only those drivers in the USA who qualified for the Driver appreciation reward can apply for IPO shares !

And it would appear (?) that in the USA, qualifying drivers will be given their 'Depreciation Reward' with which they can purchase IPO shares. Knowing Über, there will be a stock lockup period on selling the shares until some future date, so some suckers will end up with a real doozy of a 'Depreciation Reward'.

Given Lyft's IPO listing price was $72, and now just two weeks later, it has softened by a massive 15% to $61.01 with plenty more downside to come, I would suggest anybody using the 'Depreciation Reward' to buy Über shares, would have to have rocks in their head.