• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber just deactivated me for fraudulent activity after I changed my address

Princeprince

Hi,

After 2 months of delivery by bike in Melbourne, I moved to Brisbane and decided to change my address in order to get a the city boost. Bad idea.

My account get blocked 4 days for " reviewing purpose and checking my documents ( they didn't change, still the same documents since I subscribed by the way). And just now I received this message:

"
Your account was flagged as part of an automatic review which identified unusual activity. The fraudulent activity constitutes a breach of the agreed to Services Agreement. As a result, Uber has ended it’s partnership with you effective immediately.

If you'd like more information, you can review our Community Guidelines https://www.uber.com/en-AU/legal/community-guidelines/anz-en/ .

Please note that there is no need to visit our Greenlight hub about this matter as it cannot be resolved there."

Wtf is that? Why ahah? I mean I just asked to change my address and they the bot found and unusual and fraudulent activity?

Is that already happened to someone here?

Thanks

Ivan B

Hi,

After 2 months of delivery by bike in Melbourne, I moved to Brisbane and decided to change my address in order to get a the city boost. Bad idea.

My account get blocked 4 days for " reviewing purpose and checking my documents ( they didn't change, still the same documents since I subscribed by the way). And just now I received this message:

"
Your account was flagged as part of an automatic review which identified unusual activity. The fraudulent activity constitutes a breach of the agreed to Services Agreement. As a result, Uber has ended it’s partnership with you effective immediately.

If you'd like more information, you can review our Community Guidelines https://www.uber.com/en-AU/legal/community-guidelines/anz-en/ .

Please note that there is no need to visit our Greenlight hub about this matter as it cannot be resolved there."

Wtf is that? Why ahah? I mean I just asked to change my address and they the bot found and unusual and fraudulent activity?

Thanks
Happens all the time.

Vegeta09

How time changed. Used to be Uber is the one desperate for drivers. Nowadays it is the other round. Sad :frown: :redface:
Going by all the advertising on seek and jora, for uber driver partners and delivery partners, I'd say they are still desperate for drivers, I don't know why, as there are clearly way too many drivers and it's only getting worse.

Sleepo

Hi,

"

Thanks
Did you actually start doing deliveries in Brisbane? before trying to change address

mysterylife38

Going by all the advertising on seek and jora, for uber driver partners and delivery partners, I'd say they are still desperate for drivers, I don't know why, as there are clearly way too many drivers and it's only getting worse.
They have a very high turnover of drivers. That apart, seemingly their goal is to have atleast 3 drivers on every street. No more waiting. Thinking of going somewhere and an Uber driver is right in front of your door.

Vegeta09

They have a very high turnover of drivers. That apart, seemingly their goal is to have atleast 3 drivers on every street. No more waiting. Thinking of going somewhere and an Uber driver is right in front of your door.
Obviously the current average wait time of 3 minutes, is not good enough in the eyes of uber.

Brownsville

Hi,

"

Thanks
How exactly did you change address? Fake location?

Kyanar

Go into the Greenlight Hub despite the claim that they can't fix it, and remind them that to deactivate you requires a reasonable justification according to their own Technology Services Agreement, mumble the word "ACCC" too...

Princeprince

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just for letting you know that my account get reactivated this morning just like that with this message:
"
Thank you for acknowledging the community guidelines. We have now re-activated your account.

Please note, however, that we will continue to monitor your account going forward. If it is discovered that you are engaging in fraudulent conduct or in breach of the Services Agreement and/or Community Guidelines, your account may be suspended.

Please consider this a final notification and any future potential flags may prompt us to restrict your access to the Uber app."

Uber_BoutsBangAU

Just for letting you know that my account get reactivated this morning just like that with this message:
"
Thank you for acknowledging the community guidelines. We have now re-activated your account.

Please note, however, that we will continue to monitor your account going forward. If it is discovered that you are engaging in fraudulent conduct or in breach of the Services Agreement and/or Community Guidelines, your account may be suspended.

Please consider this a final notification and any future potential flags may prompt us to restrict your access to the Uber app."
Ahhhhh Neil your a legend
Post automatically merged:

How time changed. Used to be Uber is the one desperate for drivers. Nowadays it is the other round. Sad :frown: :redface:
Every man and his dog
Post automatically merged:

Always 2 ways to look at things ,
You could fight for a toilet , from what I read down there ,
And then when seated clean your badges :rolleyes:
Golfer lol all a pack of confused drivers,lol