Uber just changed their "Earn extra with Power Drive Plus this week"

Joseph5050

I just got this email now and it appears to me that starting this week to get Ubers Power Drive Plus extra cash incentives we now MUST drive during peak driving times. Am i reading this wrong?!?!

Up to $500 is yours for the taking!

New this week, we've added Peak Hour Times to help you reach milestones faster by taking trips during high demand times. With an acceptance rate of only 75%, simply drive on your time, anywhere throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Reach a trip milestone and take home up to $500 extra!

Drive Earn
30 Total Trips $50 Extra
10 Peak Hour Trips

50 Total Trips $100 Extra
20 Peak Hour Trips

80 Total Trips $225 Extra
30 Peak Hour Trips

100 Total Trips $350 Extra
40 Peak Hour Trips

120 Total Trips $500 Extra
45 Peak Hour Trips

uberdriverfornow

I don't have any "peak hour" requirements in the email i just got and there is no change from the previous promotion I have been getting and earning money from for the last three months or so.

charlesb415

I just received this email as well. I live and am registered in San Mateo CA. My friend who lives in the east bay (Dublin CA) also received the regular power driver email...

Not sure what to make of this I think it's a little ridiculous that some people are required to complete certain things and others aren't

Attachments

tohunt4me

I just received this email asu well. I live and am registered in San Mateo CA. My friend who lives in the east bay (Dublin CA) also received the regular power driver email...

Not sure what to make of this I think it's a little ridiculous that some people are required to complete certain things and others aren't
Uber is displaying Discriminatory Bias !

bullethead627

I sent them an email too, they said i needed 120 rides to get 500, im still confused because they didnt explain peak hour rides