Uber...just another lawsuit but this one might be expensive. Ouch. Only more Billions burned

rembrandt

How many people can correctly read and understand this news ?
America is a nation where a large portion of the population are either high school dropouts or without a 4y college degree. Ignorance is glorified here and ignorance is as good as knowledge when it comes to American democracy.
This makes America a very fertile ground for frauds and charlatan to flourish. Lawsuits can be settled and the mass fraud will continue happily ever after.

JimKE

I'm suing ATT because my Uverse internet has not worked since the hurricane. I am demanding $139 Billion...because it's been really inconvenient.

Anybody can sue, and anybody can throw big numbers around. And lawyers love to run their mouth to the media. It's a match made in heaven -- story for the reporter, free publicity for the lawyer.

The actual lawsuit will be settled for far less than the BS PR stuff in the media.

miamiu

Uber lied to us, defrauded the customer's, sexually harassed the employees, bribed the government, and stole intellectual property from Google. Robbed the equity from medallions, broke every insurance and labor law along the way. All in the name of perceived equity value in a good idea and some slick marketing.

Uber Is a fraud in every aspect of their business model. Through and through.

Anyone who defends Uber, is a stooge Uber on here.

Sure the taxi model was flawed, but that gives no reason to be equally as criminal in one's actions.

Last edited:

Kodyhead

I'm suing ATT because my Uverse internet has not worked since the hurricane. I am demanding $139 Billion...because it's been really inconvenient.

Anybody can sue, and anybody can throw big numbers around. And lawyers love to run their mouth to the media. It's a match made in heaven -- story for the reporter, free publicity for the lawyer.

The actual lawsuit will be settled for far less than the BS PR stuff in the media.

Not being able to watch the real housewives must be tough on you

JimKE

Not being able to watch the real housewives must be tough on you
No. TV is fine. My daughter was able to catch Dance Moms :eek: and America's Got A Little Bit of Tallent Stuff and Such.

It's the Internet connection that is FUBAR.

I'm actually not allowed to watch TV, but some are despondent at missing Netflix stuff like Blue Bloods and Grey's Anatomy.

Last edited:

makes_sense

That's just 1 count they have 9 violation's and may be investing 1 billion in Lyft karma is coming for them the bubble just got alot bigger

Kodyhead

No. TV is fine. My daughter was able to catch Dance Moms :smiles:eek:smiles: and America's Got A Little Bit of Tallent Stuff and Such.

It's the Internet connection that is FUBAR.

I'm actually not allowed to watch TV, but some are despondent at missing Netflix stuff like Blue Bloods and Grey's Anatomy.
I thought this season of America's talent was great

TheAntMiami

Uber lied to us, defrauded the customer's, sexually harassed the employees, bribed the government, and stole intellectual property from Google. Robbed the equity from medallions, broke every insurance and labor law along the way. All in the name of perceived equity value in a good idea and some slick marketing.

Uber Is a fraud in every aspect of their business model. Through and through.

Anyone who defends Uber, is a stooge Uber on here.

Sure the taxi model was flawed, but that gives no reason to be equally as criminal in one's actions.
http://nypost.com/2017/09/22/uber-loses-its-license-to-operate-in-london/