Uber is STILL winning!

Chicago88

I recently started back driving (3+ month hiatus)...Uber got me with $400 dollars if you give 40 rides. I picked up the easy $400 and thought wow, I won! Then like a addict I get "Uber boost" incentives to feed my weakness (my weakness is I want to be smarter than Uber). I run around all week long pounding the surges and the boost earnings wondering "how does Uber even afford this, 1.6, 2.0, 1.8 - out of their pocket?" by end of the week I see my boost earning are $344.75 - I'm killing Uber...then I notice Uber's earning off of my fares are $427.59...I'm just another @@@@@ working the streets. so here's my analysis (everyone loves to post their silly analysis) Uber needs drivers - desperately - they want me on the street, so they figure why not give this bum a raise...he'll show up for more money. Earning boosts are directed at the drivers who won't drive...it works for me, but Uber is STILL winning, sadly I'm helping them.

Charlie86

Last week I got Boost fares, this week I got boost fares. I'll be the scab and work my ass off. I banked 1,000 last week and intend to do the same

tohunt4me

I recently started back driving (3+ month hiatus)...Uber got me with $400 dollars if you give 40 rides. I picked up the easy $400 and thought wow, I won! Then like a addict I get "Uber boost" incentives to feed my weakness (my weakness is I want to be smarter than Uber). I run around all week long pounding the surges and the boost earnings wondering "how does Uber even afford this, 1.6, 2.0, 1.8 - out of their pocket?" by end of the week I see my boost earning are $344.75 - I'm killing Uber...then I notice Uber's earning off of my fares are $427.59...I'm just another ***** working the streets. so here's my analysis (everyone loves to post their silly analysis) Uber needs drivers - desperately - they want me on the street, so they figure why not give this bum a raise...he'll show up for more money. Earning boosts are directed at the drivers who won't drive...it works for me, but Uber is STILL winning, sadly I'm helping them.
Uber can afford itby screwing the rest of us drivers out of a fair share.

Fair share would allow for maintenance and replacement of our vehicles !