Inshur

Uber is SMART

eric_london

image.png
Check this email content. They really know that almost 95% Uber drivers are stupid and not smart enough to calculate (which in my opinion is TRUE) They sent an email with this graph :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
1 referral = £1000
10 referral= £10.000
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Couple of weeks ago I asked one of our valued partner to find out what percent he is on! He said 1.4:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I re asked him. ''Mate I meant commission Uber fee"

He said "brother I dont know. Job come I take. Sometime this machine crazy sent job again. I have job give me more job''

He is a duckhead he didn't know that
Pool job had a match. He thought uber system faulty keep sending him job. He is not even aware of UberPool

Yes guys sad but true.

hondaboy

The problem is that uber wants you to Get people signed up knowing there's no chance they will take 20 trips before the end of month.
Dbs takes at least 2-3 weeks to check.
1000 quid is just another carrot on the string in front of donkeys eyes.

Aman1111

They are full of shit they know there's no chance that u will be able to get a license in 2 months and on top they want u to complete 20 trips no freaking way it's not possible at all..

So what happens at the end they get new drivers and u get thier nuts that's all u get

Jahanzeb

The problem is that uber wants you to Get people signed up knowing there's no chance they will take 20 trips before the end of month.
Dbs takes at least 2-3 weeks to check.
1000 quid is just another carrot on the string in front of donkeys eyes.
Lol true and tfl licence takes 4 to 6 weeks. Impossible if anyone will get £1000