Uber is screwing every driver this weekend

Uber-licious

By hyping the shore, they've attracted so many drivers they've killed surge and made getting any decent # of rides impossible.

I just tried to count all the cars in Asbury alone (6:30pm) and I can't. It's at least 50. Asbury is about 4 square miles, so how can it be possible to get anything worthwhile.

I'm sure it's like this everywhere down the shore, so what's the point ?

Thank you Uber for creating such a [email protected]@@@. We owe you one.

AxL

Sea Isle, Avalon, Ocean city....
May be the moment every moving car to be an Uber car is just happening. I can't count fellow pa black car drivers, uberx I don't even try. I think that in this area they will meet the minimum requirements.
I gave them a favor, one driver less, myself.

chevelle454

I'm just sitting counting drivers go by on Main Street in Bradley about 15 in the last couple of minutes . Ants or cockroaches unbelievable amount of drivers X and XL . Uber must be happy putting a hurt on Lyft with these guarantees ..I can't turn my Lyft ap on there hits are usually 20 minutes out and that's not necessarily in the shore area.

Titan

By hyping the shore, they've attracted so many drivers they've killed surge and made getting any decent # of rides impossible.

I just tried to count all the cars in Asbury alone (6:30pm) and I can't. It's at least 50. Asbury is about 4 square miles, so how can it be possible to get anything worthwhile.

I'm sure it's like this everywhere down the shore, so what's the point ?

Thank you Uber for creating such a cluster&%[email protected]!*. We owe you one.

You all are going about this the Wrong Way ........ This is RIDE-SHARE ..... which simply means you are sharing your ride and expense of said ride with someone or someones, going your direction. Example, your going to the Beach. I think i will turn on the app and see if anyone happens to be going to the Beach and will share the ride and expense with that person or persons. Now.... when we all get to the Beach, I will just turn off the app, collect my 5 bucks, and go get a tan for the next 6 or 7 hours. Repeat for your return trip home after enjoying a great day at the Beach :smiles: See .... simple..... You had a great time / day and made an extra $10 or $15 bucks. These "Ride-Share" services where never meant to be a Full - Time or Part-Time Job. If they where you all would be Employees !!!! This is also why they are flooding the streets with so many "Ride-Share" Drivers. Because someone is always going somewhere...... This also explains why its slow during the Holidays. Because everyone is staying home with family ...... as you should be too.

So, you see ...... If all drivers would just approached this Gig with the above explanation we all would be Happy - Go - Lucky Uber / Lyft Ride - Share Drivers ...... Don't ya think ???? :smiles:

TheNJBen

I I wonder how overwhelmed cell phone towers or uber servers or both that make the processing of my acceptance of a ride take so long I get an error that the ride expired ... It better not because I accepted those rides

SmokeyJonez

And north jersey and hudson county are dead for being saturday... no surge... too many drivers... go get a real job lol...
You can't say north jersey is dead at 6:52pm on a Saturday. You have to wait til the day ends.

And by the way... North Jersey surged all over the place basically the entire Saturday night. I checked the map on 10 different occasions and seen crazy surge everywhere. The shore only had about 15 minutes of surge tonight at 2am.

Exit67

Uber can put this wood to me every weekend. I did over 1G (not including tips) for the 3 nights. One night there was no guarantee - I made way over $440. Tips came to $258. C'mon, Travis - DO ME!

SurgeorSuckit

Uber can put this wood to me every weekend. I did over 1G (not including tips) for the 3 nights. One night there was no guarantee - I made way over $440. Tips came to $258. C'mon, Travis - DO ME!
You probably had the field to yourself on Monday as I'm guessing a lot of drivers left the area since the guarantee was over...