Uber is ridiculous and so is Fort Myers.

Isitnecessary667

I’m from fort Myers. I started driving back in August. Did a little bit in Orlando more out of necessity than anything but I’ve been just trying how to find the best way to do this as it’s a way of making income at the moment. However, this last week has been very interesting. A guy drops his (illegal substance) in my car and an old woman pisses in my seat. I don’t think I will get anything for the piss in my seat, as I’m not exactly sure when it was or who it was, and I’m livid. Thoughts?

Erin C Banning

That's a rough couple days -- if it helps, I've generally found those extreme events to be rare (though they still suck) -- yeah, hard to get anything for piss on the seat (not very photogenic)

espizarro83

I’m from fort Myers. I started driving back in August. Did a little bit in Orlando more out of necessity than anything but I’ve been just trying how to find the best way to do this as it’s a way of making income at the moment. However, this last week has been very interesting. A guy drops his (illegal substance) in my car and an old woman pisses in my seat. I don’t think I will get anything for the piss in my seat, as I’m not exactly sure when it was or who it was, and I’m livid. Thoughts?
Night rides? It’s not because of this area but because drunks are very difficult worldwide. I stick to the airport after 10pm (not that it has saved me from drunks because some people are wild alcoholics even at airplanes).
Post automatically merged:

I did Orlando in one weekend and it sucks there. Yes... more requests of course- but the MCO queue is a mess (somebody told me it changed and they opened a new space), traffic all the time, WAY too many tolls, Universal dropoff zone extremely disorganized, pay is less... I prefer it here. In these last days, for being dead season, has not been that bad. Not sticking to the airport alone anymore but some nice rides and deliveries outside.

peteyvavs

Consider this a lesson, don’t drive in Ft Meyers.

gw03081958

This is common practice with South Florida women pissing in Uber and Lyft cars, now she owns you and your car.

Isitnecessary667

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To update, the woman from lyft driver safety or something said she’d done thousands of reports and none of them sounded like mine with the guy and his trusty phone sidearm