Uber is not reimbursing toll fees to drivers. "Watch out"

Vic73

is being happening for like a month already. They owe me $150 . And when I report it eveytime I go through a tool. They said oh we know is happening. Will take care of it asap. And that's it. They are taking the money from the riders and holding it. For no reason. Please please eveytime you driver pay a toll. Go to the ride info add up the earnings and you'll see. The tolls are not pay to you They charge the rider but we are not getting reimbursed. See picture trip balance is not the amount driver are getting. Imagine this im in NYC over 200.000 drivers and they holding the tolls earnings. That's a lot of money. I know must of driver don't check the earnings breakdown. Please do so. Is your money You work hard for.....please make this go viral....

Attachments

25rides7daysaweek

is being happening for like a month already. They owe me $150 . And when I report it eveytime I go through a tool. They said oh we know is happening. Will take care of it asap. And that's it. They are taking the money from the riders and holding it. For no reason. Please please eveytime you driver pay a toll. Go to the ride info add up the earnings and you'll see. The tolls are not pay to you They charge the rider but we are not getting reimbursed. See picture trip balance is not the amount driver are getting. Imagine this im in NYC over 200.000 drivers and they holding the tolls earnings. That's a lot of money. I know must of driver don't check the earnings breakdown. Please do so. Is your money You work hard for.....please make this go viral....
The viruses name is uber...
Sometimes they dont pay the tolls
Youll have to call them up each time you dont get paid your proper toll amount

Daisey77

Actually the trip balance does reflect they paid you. Your trip earnings does not but that's because it's actually not considered earnings since it's a reimbursement but as you can see the trip balance and your trip earnings are two different numbers with the trip balance being higher than the earnings

Ssgcraig

The title to this thread doesn't make sense.

I wonder if the tolls are going through the commercial process. Uber did tell us that we would be charged the commercial rate for tolls and they have to determine if you're on line first. Just a guess. Check your EZ pass or whatever system you use.

Vic73

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually the trip balance does reflect they paid you. Your trip earnings does not but that's because it's actually not considered earnings since it's a reimbursement but as you can see the trip balance and your trip earnings are two different numbers with the trip balance being higher than the earnings
Exactly and they are not reimbursing the toll amount

WindyCityAnt

Look i can be a NYC driver with 2 posts of complaints also. So who really knows the real truth, but i guess the poster is. 🤔

Thats all I'm saying,

Boca Ratman

They did pay you for the toll.

Do the math.

WEY00L

They did pay you for the toll.

Do the math.
Uber is only paying him $25.20.
He did not get paid the $31.32
So he is out the $6.12 toll he paid.

I took the toll road today and have the same issue.
I also added up all my rides and I did not get reimbursed for my toll

Shouldn't live in an evil place ruled by demons that drain you of every dime because you like the sports team or whatever nonsense compels you to stay and not take action. I don't do toll roads, I tell pax that I'm from out of town and don't have a transponder - if they say that I can pay later I use the shield button on the app and start punching my own face, they usually shut up at that point and pay whatever I demand, which legally includes the marketing rights to Jennifer Annistons first born child.

Boca Ratman

Uber is only paying him $25.20.
He did not get paid the $31.32
So he is out the $6.12 toll he paid.

I took the toll road today and have the same issue.
I also added up all my rides and I did not get reimbursed for my toll
They just changed the way they itemize it. It used to show as earnings, now it show like you see.
Look at your wallet and check the deposit.
Screenshot_20200703-084937_Uber Driver.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-084918_Uber Driver.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-085102_Uber Driver.jpg

On this trip I was paid 181.04

That's the fare, 135.xx plus 27.xx tip AND 18.xx in tolls.

Look at the first pic. The look at the last one. I was paod 181.xx.

I earned 162.xx.

The toll is 18.xx.

I was paid 181.04 (fare +tip +toll)

WEY00L

They just changed the way they itemize it. It used to show as earnings, now it show like you see.
Look at your wallet and check the deposit. View attachment 481606 View attachment 481605 View attachment 481607

On this trip I was paid 181.04

That's the fare, 135.xx plus 27.xx tip AND 18.xx in tolls.

Look at the first pic. The look at the last one. I was paod 181.xx.

I earned 162.xx.

The toll is 18.xx.

I was paid 181.04 (fare +tip +toll)
Ok just looked and found I was paid the toll.....
The problem is when you look at your earnings the toll is not included.
You have to drill down further as you suggested to see the toll was paid.

Of course now the problem is I see I was paid a toll on another ride that I did not take the toll road.