Uber is not available for international trips

fallsguide

Uber is not available for trips across the US border into Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Rides still can call Lyft if need go to Canada.

Merc7186

Why would you want to go across the border? Where ever you end up in Canada, it's all dead mile on the way back plus having to sit in Customs again....be thankful they are doing you a favor.

If you want, give me your phone number because if I get a trip to canada, I'll call you and you can take it.

ShinyAndChrome

Would you be expected to carry your passport around? I think Uber doesn't pay enough to be transporting drug mules across the border.

A monumental headache at the least. If you must, drive somebody to the border at rainbow bridge and let them walk across and call somebody else on the other side.

Remember, you never have to accept a fare. If you get there and they want to go somewhere you don't, tell them sorry, and blame it on lyft/border not telling us where we are going first.

Maven

International? Really? You mean that Canada isn't actually another suburb of Buffalo? :p

Maven

For anybody that has driven in Canada since Uber started blocking Canadian drop-offs, does Uber allow Upstate-NY drivers to do pickups anywhere in Canada? If so, where? Drivers in north-east NYS would probably like to pickup in Montreal.