• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber is no longer offering drive Incentives to Polish people

Mindozas

World News. Definitely worth it new thread and first page.

P.S Uber knows a lot more about you than just your nationality.

Rango

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well i don't and this is 2nd week in a row. There hasn't been a reason that was presented to me why this would not be offered.

They're clearly discriminating against me, hence i'm asking for help.

Their staff also has been creating false/fictitious reports about me in order to lower my customer rating in effort i assume to deactivate me.

Those created reports have been refused to be reviewed by me, essentially saying I HAVE NO RIGHTS, I LIVE IN COMMUNIST COUNTRY AND WORK UNDER FASCIST COMPANY.

I had/have 4.95 rating with customers. Uber has never meet me either. I live in United States not in Communist Russia under communist regime. I have right to review ANY report. Otherwise they can write whatever they like in there and that's it. That's a commie mentality and actions.

However they have never said incentives were being taken away from me for any reason, YET THE ACTION WAS TAKEN. They just took them away without any explanation. I have family to support.

Last edited:

Mindozas

Don't sweat, meanwhile take a few destination trips and they will start sending you incentives. Hopefully.

Nobody really knows how they "fairly rotate" drivers for the promotion. For what I know, not driving at all doesn't help much. Started in last July, completed my new driver incentives and stopped. At that time there was hourly guarantees which I have never received, only boost at 1.8 (which doesn't seem that bad from today's perspective). Anyways, I stopped driving, got boost incentive for maybe two months and then two months nothing. Untill the infamous NYE. I done two trips that night and they started sending me weekend and weeks incentive.

Rango

I see Uber corporate employees are here and pose as Polish people to negate my claim.

Waters? Polish? haha...nice try.

Rango, po przeczytaniu twoich postow moge tylko miec nadzieje ze twoje dzieci odziedziczyly inteligencje po ich matce. Musisz sobie poszukac nowego psychiatry.... ten cie oklamuje.

Tom Waters

I see Uber corporate employees are here and pose as Polish people to negate my claim.

Waters? Polish? haha...nice try.
That's not my real name lol. I have a polish last name that's not common. I don't want people stalking me so I put a fake name on here. My polish family grew up in South Chicago near 86th & Exchange.

Rango

Rango, po przeczytaniu twoich postow moge tylko miec nadzieje ze twoje dzieci odziedziczyly inteligencje po ich matce. Musisz sobie poszukac nowego psychiatry.... ten cie oklamuje.
So Uber takes my money away (offered by quest, another company), creates false reports about me which it won't let me view or respond to in order to lower my 4.95 customer rating with their possible plan of dactiviting me later, when my rating drops lower.

So i'm losing money, am concerned about unjust treatment and possible loss of job and provide for my family and your advise is to seek psychiatric help?!

Wow pal. Hope you get it good by life someday too. Karma is a b1tch. Have a great day.