Uber is leaving Tucson

Robvic012

Still all you complainers. I moved her from Virginia in the end of December and the rate we get paid has not changed from .75 mile. Tucson has the lowest gas prices in the country and if you work by a college you are going to drive student 3 blocks. Do some math...... I drive about 30 trip on a typical Thursday night...... make well over $20.hr. I have only driven for 3 hours this morning and am making $28 hr. I made over $600 in 8 hours on Xmas and New Years ever and almost $1000 on st Patrick’s day in the same amount of time and I stopped driving at 11 pm
To all you complainers, you don’t like get another source of income. And if you don’t I hope all of you continue to keep on doing what your doing because whatever you are doing is benefitting me. I have averaged $26.78 hr since I arrived in Tucson. And don’t make less than 200 a day and could make more if I worked more then 40 hours a week. Do the math. The week of st Patty’s day, I made just under $2500.00
I average over 1000 wk just with Uber. I have regulars tha have scheduled pick ups every week. And I have been in Arizona for 3 months.
Funny how a bunch of you complain on here and in 3 months of driving in Arizona I make about 1500 week, have purchased a new car in cash while keeping my other car and I am able to pay most of my monthly expenses after driving the 1st 4 days of the month. I have been driving with Uber for a year and a half. 3 months in Tucson.
In Virginia Uber pays .63 mile. A what the heck are you complaining about?????

You show 1 longer than average ride as proof you make $20 an hour. That's funny.

I guarantee you can't do 5 - ten minute rides in 1 hour ever.

Yes if you only drive Friday and Saturday at 2 am surge you can technically make $20 an hour for 2 hours a week.

Please post your weekly summary to prove to me that you make $20 an hour for a week. You sound like your a 25% commission so make sure to multiply what they say you make an hour by .75.

Ive been Ubering tucson for 2 years. I have over 5,000 rides and a 4.9 star rating. You should be asking me advice not trying to prove me wrong.
hi, I saw your post about asking you for advise and I have over 5000 rides as well and a 4.8 rating. If you were commenting on my post and I’m not sure if you were but I don’t need to show anyone anything. I know what I make and I know I deposit a minimum of 200 a day in my account just from Uber. And I barely drive college student and I live 5 minutes from campus. I also barely work at night anymore,only once in awhile.
And if you were commenting on my comment, I’m not trying to prove anyone wrong. I don’t have to do that on here, I do it everyday when I cash out.

And I barely work at night. Lol

Robvic012

Ok I am feeling like I want to show you because of your ignoranceI wasn't trying to discredit you or anybody else I'm just tired of people complaining so here you go Mr. 4.9

IMG_2317.PNG
IMG_2314.PNG
IMG_2319.PNG
IMG_2312.PNG
IMG_2318.PNG

Ok now
Over 23 hr

Anymore questions now just who should be giving her advice get up get off your high horse Mr. mr. 4.9 I'm just a bit higher than 4.9 and I was able to quit my job to do this full-time stress-free house that horse now buddy

Ok I am feeling like I want to show you because of your ignoranceI wasn't trying to discredit you or anybody else I'm just tired of people complaining so here you go Mr. 4.9

IMG_2317.PNG
IMG_2314.PNG
IMG_2319.PNG
IMG_2312.PNG
IMG_2318.PNG

Ok now
Over 23 hr

Anymore questions now just who should be giving her advice get up get off your high horse Mr. mr. 4.9 I'm just a bit higher than 4.9 and I was able to quit my job to do this full-time stress-free house that horse now buddy
Oh yeah-that last attachment was in 41 hrs

IMG_2317.PNG
IMG_2314.PNG
IMG_2319.PNG
IMG_2312.PNG
IMG_2318.PNG

Ok now
Over 23 hr

You like that one where I made $ 42 hr?..

IMG_2317.PNG
IMG_2314.PNG
IMG_2319.PNG
IMG_2312.PNG
IMG_2318.PNG

Ok now
Over 23 hr

You like that one where I made $ 42 hr?..
Once again. I am not trying to prove you wrong. It just happens that you are. I am happy to meet you for coffee any night to give you advice on how to make more. Since I have now figured out how to earn what I do only working in the mornings and afternoon.

Attachments

Working4peanuts

First, I'm not a 25% commission driver.
No disrespect intended but the difference between a 20% driver and a 25% driver in Most markets is like 4.5 cents a mile. For someone who drives 10 hours a day and 200 miles, that's $9 more a day or 90 cents an hour more.

That's the only reason uber hasn't told the legacy drivers to take 25% or take a hike. Its just pennies.

Robvic012

Adbam..... mt 4.9...... cat got your toungue? Your bragging about a 4.9 and how people should ask you advice but with someone like mys of who has a better rating and about the same amount of trips and does make more then $20 hr, you got real quiet lol.

I think they really are. This city has lots of sprawl, and you often have to drive 3 or 4 miles just to take some college kids a few blocks across campus, or some idiot to the corner store and back. With mileage at under a dollar, and wait times at 13 cents a minute (less than $8 an hour) there is absolutely no justification for driving for Uber any more in Tucson.
Get a second job . You sign up to drive Uber you better know what you getting in to. Really think about expenses. My opionion is Uber only profitable as a second income. The only drivers who make money are the ones that put a lot into their drives. Really, stop driving if its no profit for you. I am satisfied with Uber as a side job. Its fun. Its great to know that U of A students are greatful. Military personnel greatful . Out of towners greatful. Tucsonans in general greatful as well. If you arent getting that vibe then look elsewhere for an income. B dont kill satified drivers vibe !

Still all you complainers. I moved her from Virginia in the end of December and the rate we get paid has not changed from .75 mile. Tucson has the lowest gas prices in the country and if you work by a college you are going to drive student 3 blocks. Do some math...... I drive about 30 trip on a typical Thursday night...... make well over $20.hr. I have only driven for 3 hours this morning and am making $28 hr. I made over $600 in 8 hours on Xmas and New Years ever and almost $1000 on st Patrick’s day in the same amount of time and I stopped driving at 11 pm
To all you complainers, you don’t like get another source of income. And if you don’t I hope all of you continue to keep on doing what your doing because whatever you are doing is benefitting me. I have averaged $26.78 hr since I arrived in Tucson. And don’t make less than 200 a day and could make more if I worked more then 40 hours a week. Do the math. The week of st Patty’s day, I made just under $2500.00
I average over 1000 wk just with Uber. I have regulars tha have scheduled pick ups every week. And I have been in Arizona for 3 months.
Funny how a bunch of you complain on here and in 3 months of driving in Arizona I make about 1500 week, have purchased a new car in cash while keeping my other car and I am able to pay most of my monthly expenses after driving the 1st 4 days of the month. I have been driving with Uber for a year and a half. 3 months in Tucson.

hi, I saw your post about asking you for advise and I have over 5000 rides as well and a 4.8 rating. If you were commenting on my post and I’m not sure if you were but I don’t need to show anyone anything. I know what I make and I know I deposit a minimum of 200 a day in my account just from Uber. And I barely drive college student and I live 5 minutes from campus. I also barely work at night anymore,only once in awhile.
And if you were commenting on my comment, I’m not trying to prove anyone wrong. I don’t have to do that on here, I do it everyday when I cash out.

Be humble Robvic. I feel ya tho. A lot of drivers complain about what is a unique source of income. More drivers need to face facts and leave Uber if dissatisfied. We got real issues to worry bout. Self driving cars anyone? Let us drivers that enjoy Uber money, drive to our hearts content. Drive how we want . Drive to ensure a quality ride to wherever a trip takes us .