• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber is having a hot night--

Tx rides

Oh sorry uber.. All your harassing messages will have to wait! I made steak and hatch chili sour cream for my baker..

And the Texans are on!!!! You are gonna have to wait Uber.
Shouldn't you be taking some downtime before you start your new job? It sounds like a yoga pants evening for you, girl!!!

Babybluenatx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha! This girl never stops: I have too much drive. :smiles:

Watching the Texans is downtime for me though!

ATX 22

I've had 10 rides since 5pm. Almost non stop busy.
I just deadheaded with the app off far enough out of downtown that I could take a little bathroom break and grab a drink.

Babybluenatx

My steak was 5 stars. This game is 5 stars. No pax is going to give me enough money to make me leave my house right now. :biggrin:

UberBroke

Our texans looked sharp tonight, except for those 6 consecutive failed attempts to run for a td from 5 yards out. Its just a preseason game but I'll take the win

Babybluenatx

Liking savage!!!! He threw some impressive passes. And worthy! Yes' that little man was playing well.

Toddal

Our texans looked sharp tonight, except for those 6 consecutive failed attempts to run for a td from 5 yards out. Its just a preseason game but I'll take the win
I believe it was seven and from 2 yards. Gonna be a long season folks! :-)

Stratos

Yep was busy myself, had a couple rides that I had issues with the APP not letting me start the ride but worked it out kind of. Had a run in with a pedi-cab, again, these idiots think they are allowed to ride past cars even when not in a bike lane. Then get upset if they have to stop because your passenger gets out the car.

UberBroke

Yep was busy myself, had a couple rides that I had issues with the APP not letting me start the ride but worked it out kind of. Had a run in with a pedi-cab, again, these idiots think they are allowed to ride past cars even when not in a bike lane. Then get upset if they have to stop because your passenger gets out the car.
Those guys are the worst. I'll get back in front of them after they cut me off and then I'll brake check the shit of them :mad: