• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Is getting rid of it's veteran drivers to get 25% of the fare!

Coffeekeepsmedriving

I got deactivated and josh never told me when i asked him the reason..
I know its for the 25% from the new drivers.
I has 1,300 riders and 7.6 ratings.Good luck to all of you..
email it what he sent me.. He even said to pack it good because if the phone is damaged I wouldnt get my money back. Also to wait 4 weeks>>hell i would go to hoboken office and just get it..but I have my own phone

Josh (Uber)

Dec 6, 16:34

Hi Michael,

In an effort to ensure Uber is delivering a safe and comfortable experience for all riders and drivers using the platform, our operations teams conduct regular reviews of both rider and driver accounts. Upon a recent review of your partner account, the team discovered some concerning feedback. Uber expects that all users conduct themselves professionally and safely while using the Uber platform, this includes being respectful of riders as well as others on the road. Recent feedback suggests that this is not the experience you are consistently providing to riders.

As a result, we will be ending our partnership with you effective as of this email. It was not a swift decision; we value each and every driver who chooses to use Uber. However, in an effort to ensure safety our team had to make this difficult decision.

This decision is final, but if you have any concerns, you may communicate with us by responding to this email.

We wish you the best of luck in your next endeavor and thank you for your time as a driver-partner. If you use an Uber issued phone, you’ll find instructions for returning the phone below:

• Click this link and fill out the requested information:http://t.uber.com/returnlabel
  • Print the complimentary return label and place it in a small box or padded envelope
  • Drop the package in a mailbox, at the post office, or schedule a USPS pick up when filling out the form
Please be sure to pack the phone securely so the device does not break in transit, as your deposit will be kept for damaged devices. You can keep track of your returns progress by entering your phone number here.

Please allow up to 4 weeks from the date you returned the phone for us to examine the device condition and refund both the deposit to your account andany device fees incurred during the transit time.

Josh
help.uber.com

afrojoe824

how in the world do you have a 7.6?

You know, It's best to admit that you were doing someone wrong. I've seen it plenty of times where people get let go by their employer and it is always the employer's fault. Person being let go never takes responsibility

Ubernice

email it what he sent me.. He even said to pack it good because if the phone is damaged I wouldnt get my money back. Also to wait 4 weeks>>hell i would go to hoboken office and just get it..but I have my own phone

Josh (Uber)

Hi Michael,

In an effort to ensure Uber is delivering a safe and comfortable experience for all riders and drivers using the platform, our operations teams conduct regular reviews of both rider and driver accounts. Upon a recent review of your partner account, the team discovered some concerning feedback. Uber expects that all users conduct themselves professionally and safely while using the Uber platform, this includes being respectful of riders as well as others on the road. Recent feedback suggests that this is not the experience you are consistently providing to riders.

As a result, we will be ending our partnership with you effective as of this email. It was not a swift decision; we value each and every driver who chooses to use Uber. However, in an effort to ensure safety our team had to make this difficult decision.

This decision is final, but if you have any concerns, you may communicate with us by responding to this email.

We wish you the best of luck in your next endeavor and thank you for your time as a driver-partner. If you use an Uber issued phone, you’ll find instructions for returning the phone below:

• Click this link and fill out the requested information:http://t.uber.com/returnlabel
  • Print the complimentary return label and place it in a small box or padded envelope
  • Drop the package in a mailbox, at the post office, or schedule a USPS pick up when filling out the form
Please be sure to pack the phone securely so the device does not break in transit, as your deposit will be kept for damaged devices. You can keep track of your returns progress by entering your phone number here.

Please allow up to 4 weeks from the date you returned the phone for us to examine the device condition and refund both the deposit to your account andany device fees incurred during the transit time.

Josh
help.uber.com
What you need to do is to be enrolled into uber curse training to be reactivated
Lmao

Last edited:

Cooluberdriver

Josh (Uber)

Hi Michael,

Josh
help.uber.com
They probably deactivated you based on coffee keeping you driving man..

Bob Smith

Lol, I am surprised they let you keep driving all the way down to almost half a star out of five. Hahahah

I moan and complain about how bad uber is screwing me over and how this job sucks and I still have a 4.45 lol

MBENZ_GUY

Josh (Uber)

Hi Michael,

Josh
help.uber.com
They got me today. Probably explains the big push for new drivers. $$$ referral fees.