Uber is dangerous! 75yr old Car Jacked

Trebor

Who drives with their wallet in their pocket?

Well, in all seriousness, since he took 2 smartphones, I hope the driver had some type of tracking like "Find my iPhone". It would lead them back to the phone and the car if the police worked on it right away.

I have nuts

That driver is an idiot! Driving around the hood at 2:30 in the morning is never a good. Is anybody surprised he got car jack? Who the hell did he think he going to pick, nice white collar professionals going to the airport?

Old Rocker

I drive with my DL, and debit card. No wedding ring, no watch, no cash. Unless I received a tip (bwahahahaha). My Uber phone is a recycled Android. My personal phone has a locate option.

tripAces

That driver is an idiot! Driving around the hood at 2:30 in the morning is never a good. Is anybody surprised he got car jack? Who the hell did he think he going to pick, nice white collar professionals going to the airport?
I understand your point. But the bigger picture is how Uber allows anyone to drive. They don't tell people the hazards and act like it is all safe do to no cash.
It's a false sense of security that Uber is safe.
I figure with 2016 not going to be any better then 2015 for crime. And with so many driver's on the streets in very nice cars we are all easy targets for criminals.
Even in Houston you are just as acceptable of having something like this to happen in alot of places. And doesn't even have to be a ward. Do to our crime rate has gone up. And not enough police on the streets.