Uber is asking drivers if they want to be movers and do other tasks

jgiun1

A specially trained team of Uber drivers spolied a plan to rob, scrape & steal all the gold leaf from ceilings of President Donald Trump, "big and beautiful" NY luxurious apartment while he was vacation from the "crappie" White House and staying at one is "fabulous" California golf course condos.

Uber denied Comment, but did say they were specially trained by them and have an elite 5* rated unskilled labor squad ratings from Uber ,. They were trained by company YouTube videos sources learned later.
Uber also stated they also have future taxed 1099 "partners" in route to South Korea for peace talks after they are done painting a bathroom in Florida and taking out trash in North Carolina, and washing dishes in local Arizona restaurants.

In other news, lyft flying cars were spotted over the Atlantic Ocean and workers are uptight over the 50 peak flights they have to perform to obtain the mighty powerful - PFB (power flying bonus).......

More news at 11!!!

Last edited:

Transportador

That is actually a pretty good idea Uber temp agency. Some employer has someone call in sick for the day and needs someone to cover that shift, they list their requirements and Uber matches their requirements with available people with the correct skill set to see if there are any takers.
Some people will then call in sick so they can do the side job on Uber and 'double dip" hahaha

2Cents

They are about as trustworthy as any other major corporation.
No they will actually go down in the history books as making Philip Morris, Exxon, Enron, BP ; look tame according to their business practices. Watch for it.

Could also be a false report in hoping to get a free move. Uber simply adjust mover's earning to zero. Uber does not lose anything but gain customer's heart. Together, let the customer and Uber bully the independent contractors down to the hell.
Exactly. Can they really be trusted not to do this?

Fuzzyelvis

Uber is gauging its drivers’ interest in providing TaskRabbit-like services for consumers and potentially other businesses, Recode has learned.

The $69 billion company sent out an email to drivers asking if they’d be willing to take on other on-demand jobs — such as cleaning, moving, or food service.

The email, which came from the company’s research department, reads:

“We would like to ask about your interest in receiving requests from Uber to perform other types of tasks on a flexible basis. Task requests would be similar to ride requests from Uber. A request would be sent through the Uber app for a task. If interested, an Uber partner would accept the request and then travel to meet the request at the specified task location.”

The email then links to a survey which asks what would be the lowest hourly pay a driver would accept for the following tasks: Healthcare services, moving services, customer service, retail, cleaning services, clerical tasks, warehouse tasks, food service tasks.

Uber declined to comment for this story.

https://www.recode.net/2017/11/9/16627248/uber-on-demand-services
How much does taskrabbit get from the workers?

Cableguynoe

That is actually a pretty good idea Uber temp agency. Some employer has someone call in sick for the day and needs someone to cover that shift, they list their requirements and Uber matches their requirements with available people with the correct skill set to see if there are any takers.
So you're signing up?

jgiun1

I might depending on what their terms turn out to be. I think it might be fun to work in a fast food place for a day for example.
Or spend the day cleaning the failing SDC for engineers when they are the third company to actually have SDC taxi earning money.
I just never seen a company that can't get anything actually profitable branch out and waste more money in areas people are way ahead of them....they will bankrupt in two years or less.
I wouldn't take a long mortgage out working for that company as an employee

Uberfunitis

Or spend the day cleaning the failing SDC for engineers when they are the third company to actually have SDC taxi earning money.
I just never seen a company that can't get anything actually profitable branch out and waste more money in areas people are way ahead of them....they will bankrupt in two years or less.
I wouldn't take a long mortgage out working for that company as an employee
people were saying the same about Amazon at one time.

jgiun1

people were saying the same about Amazon at one time.
yea but everything they are doing now is already being done by other companies that are already established or ahead of anything they are doing....Amazon wasn't a copy cat and truly innovative.

Uber went from innovative with the whole rideshare to kinda worthless in other areas.

Trafficat

Healthcare services, moving services, customer service, retail, cleaning services, clerical tasks, warehouse tasks, food service tasks.
Never got the survey...

But I would be interested... here's the numbers I would give:

Healthcare services? Depends on what it is.
Changing Adult Diapers/Emptying bed pans? $40/hr.

Moving Services? $1/minute + $1/mile

Customer service? Depends on the type.
$10/hr for fun and easy stuff, $20/hr for hard and annoying stuff.

Retail? $20/hr
Cleaning Services? $25/hr for window cleaning, $40/hr biological.

Clerical/Warehouse/FoodService? $20/hr.

jgiun1

yea but everything they are doing now is already being done by other companies that are already established or ahead of anything they are doing....Amazon wasn't a copy cat and truly innovative.

Uber went from innovative with the whole rideshare to kinda worthless in other areas.

Cableguynoe

Never got the survey...

But I would be interested... here's the numbers I would give:

Healthcare services? Depends on what it is.
Changing Adult Diapers/Emptying bed pans? $40/hr.

Moving Services? $1/minute + $1/mile

Customer service? Depends on the type.
$10/hr for fun and easy stuff, $20/hr for hard and annoying stuff.

Retail? $20/hr
Cleaning Services? $25/hr for window cleaning, $40/hr biological.

Clerical/Warehouse/FoodService? $20/hr.
Regardless what the job is, Uber will quote them an upfront price. And we'll get paid about pathetic amount.

Customers will try to about us since they were already studied a price.

I'm not touching this.

Theres already temp agencies. Home Depot parking lots.

I'll do one of those two if I'm that desperate.

jgiun1

Regardless what the job is, Uber will quote them an upfront price. And we'll get paid about pathetic amount.

Customers will try to about us since they were already studied a price.

I'm not touching this.

Theres already temp agencies. Home Depot parking lots.

I'll do one of those two if I'm that desperate.
Exactly, paying your own taxes and not having a real tax deduction like rideshare is a no no in my book....even if you got paid the mileage to job. Then at job you'll likely be paying a bundle on your taxes without deduction.
How many people would be rideshare without the .54 cent deduction....I'm certainly not working labor and paying high taxes....I bet you'll get some sort of local tax just working in area's also.

Last edited: