• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber is asking drivers if they want to be movers and do other tasks

2Cents

Still laughing
U-SMEar is a great service. Basically the driver shows up with a device he uploads it using the app. Then the information gets uploaded and uses an algorithm that compares the Wikipedia, Web MD data and based on the results of what the drivers sends in it makes an appointment for the patient and books a ride so the patient has a ride back from the procedure should the passenger require immediate attention.
It can be a bit discomforting at first for drivers but they do receive badges as they complete more and more requests. Currently the Red Badge of Courage is unavailable.

#fübrn

Another Uber Driver

That is actually a pretty good idea Uber temp agency. Some employer has someone call in sick for the day and needs someone to cover that shift, they list their requirements and Uber matches their requirements with available people with the correct skill set to see if there are any takers.

...............Uber collects thirty-seven-fifty-the hour from the customer and pays the "independent contractor" three-seventy-five the hour......................

...oh, and "tipping not necessary", which, I am aware, is fine with you, but that does not make it fine with everyone........................

2Cents

That is actually a pretty good idea Uber temp agency. Some employer has someone call in sick for the day and needs someone to cover that shift, they list their requirements and Uber matches their requirements with available people with the correct skill set to see if there are any takers.
You're implying fübr has a skilled labor force.
Have you seen the rates they currently distribute?

#fübrn

Uberfunitis

You're implying fübr has a skilled labor force.
Have you seen the rates they currently distribute?

#fübrn
I think there are people who do have marketable skills that drive Uber part time, yes. More to the point if they start offering a service that requires a set skill set you would have people with that skill set start working for Uber just for those types of jobs if there is a market for such and I think that there is.

2Cents

I think there are people who do have marketable skills that drive Uber part time, yes. More to the point if they start offering a service that requires a set skill set you would have people with that skill set start working for Uber just for those types of jobs if there is a market for such and I think that there is.
They already have that. It's called driving.

#fübrn

2Cents

yes, but it is only smart to have as many revenue streams as possible why not open the on demand concept as far as the market will support.
They have many streams now. They steal from you, the rider and the restaurants utilizing Eats. Add that to the drivers that drive for Lyft that get bogus calls and cancellations from the Travis bots, their stream seem to be multiple.

#fübrn

Uberfunitis

They have many streams now. They steal from you, the rider and the restaurants utilizing Eats. Add that to the drivers that drive for Lyft that get bogus calls and cancellations from the Travis bots, their stream seem to be multiple.

#fübrn
Why limit your income potential unless you have to.

Mista T

Author
Need a loan? Uber loan service.

Not paying on time? Uber collection will call you over and over.

Still won't pay? Get a visit from the Uber enforcer (remember to tip).

Uh oh, he broke your arm? Better order an Uber doctor.

Doc says you should get an Xray? Uber Xray services.

Call another Uber doctor to put a cast on the arm.

Pay for it all with the new Uber credit card.

ABC123DEF

Need a loan? Uber loan service.

Not paying on time? Uber collection will call you over and over.

Still won't pay? Get a visit from the Uber enforcer (remember to tip).

Uh oh, he broke your arm? Better order an Uber doctor.

Doc says you should get an Xray? Uber Xray services.

Call another Uber doctor to put a cast on the arm.

Pay for it all with the new Uber credit card.
Too much UBER. I think I'm going to be sick.