• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber IPO/Stock Falls Another 7%

SurgeMasterMN

I hate when I am right... This post below is what I stated last week before IPO addressed to

Best Screen Shot Captured that shows everyone what this is all about. Can you image the regular person at home watching this and picturing their salary getting cut in half from when they started? The psychopath that started this thread cannot get it through their head.

View attachment 318832

For the corporate shill that started this post your days are numbered. This IPO is going to be a complete failure from day one mark all of our words and voices. Hope you all cash out early and do not get caught holding the bag of 💩

Ssgcraig

Ssgcraig

No, that's the one where the SDC didn't swerve or slow down even though the pedestrian was clearly visible on the video. If I had been driving that car, I would have reacted faster than Uber's car did.
OK, I was taught to look both ways and would never walk into a moving car. Guess times have changed, we can blame stupidity on anything but ourselves. It's a horrible event, but could have been avoided if the person looked before crossing.