Uber IPO is finally here.

Darth Vuber

UBER priced it's stock at the lowest end of it's valueation. Remember it was 120 Billion than 90 to 100 Billion, now valued at 82 Billion.
The value of Vision Fund's stake in Uber grew 418 billion yen ($3.8 billion) last year.
Shares in SoftBank tumbled as much as 5.5% on Friday, its biggest percentage drop in five months, wiping $6 billion off its market capitalisation. The group is now valued at around $104 billion.

U phoria

50.95 at the moment.

Wonder if since Uber's starting at 45 Lyft will go below that since anyone with a grain of common sense would know there's no way Lyft's more valuable than Uber.

Watching Lyft's stock go down a few pennies every time I refresh is like a reverse Personal Power Zone.
Probably why uber started theirs so low

New2This

I need to go rub one out

Screenshot_20190510-113640_Chrome.jpg

32112e0672141eee83165858a413fd0b.gif

LAWeasel

50.95 at the moment.

Wonder if since Uber's starting at 45 Lyft will go below that since anyone with a grain of common sense would know there's no way Lyft's more valuable than Uber.

Watching Lyft's stock go down a few pennies every time I refresh is like a reverse Personal Power Zone.
It's more fun to look at it visually, like this:
Screenshot_20190510-084652_Chrome.jpg

WEY00L

50.95 at the moment.

The number of shares has to factor into the equation.