Uber investing $500m to ditch Google Maps

DriverX

THis just in: Uber changing its name to Guuber.

I guess they are trying to sow investors they have a plan for the Google take over.

Seems like if Google felt like it they could pull the plug on maps from uber at anytime.

TwoFiddyMile

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Data mining.
If Uber uses Google, Google gets the pax data and the driver data.

I totally understand why they want to cut Google out- but 500m is complete suicide at this stage.

DriverX

The heat must be on. The VC is asking questions. Was there ever a question that Google wasn't going after this business before Uber was even a thought. THey have the best maps and were working on driverless for over 10 years. Uber is beginng to feel like a speed bump or a convenient way for Google to learn from their mistakes.

tohunt4me

Data mining.

I totally understand why they want to cut Google out- but 500m is complete suicide at this stage.
Google- Google/D.A.R.P.A. & Uber were business partners.

They already Have it all.

On all of us too.

Remember facial recognition sign ins ?

Probably have " molecular' sniffers' " on the street that can sniff out your DNA and identify you.

The sniffers' are placed already for chemical,and atomic detection.( and certain other dangerous chemicals which we won't discuss)
For nearly 10 years that I know of.
I am sure they are much more advanced by now.

All of that's been out for a decade.
I'm not tattle tailing.

" I'm just a driver,me.'

( had a picture of the unit 10 years ago big thing on sidewalk.guess they decided to not be as public about it can't find it) other sources corroboration,not as advanced.( including publicly acknowledged DNA sniffer)( also,newer bomb sniffing drone technology)

Attachments

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Hillary needs one of these.
None of the information which Hillary breeched by using her illegal server is Classified . . . . ANYMORE !
( ITS ALL ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB NOW)

Didn't she broker that deal for nuclear weapons feedstocks with Russia( at the same time sanctions were lifted on Iran,so Russia's trade deal with Iran could go through,) during the time she was using a " bootleg" server ?

hmmmmmmmm . . .

Also included institute for science and international security website cover page.they follow closely developing nuclear programs with their privately owned satellite.disregard the abbreviation which resembles a govt. Misnomered radical group inappropriately designated after a blasphemous ancient Egyptian goddess.they were around first.

( world class chief.world class Intel.)

I would have to vote Trump based on this alone.she too dirty.

( the deeper you look,the uglier it gets)

Attachments

Last edited:

DriverX

Reading her emails has done nothing to improve her image for me. It's an odd situation, that her and Debbie are essentially guilty of the same thing: not securing their email servers with strong encryption. Debbie goes down and Hillary gets the Nom. It's hard to believe anything about this election wasn't somehow scripted. Trump is doing his best to not get elected which might have been the plan all along. Who knows, truth is always stranger than fiction. With all the finger pointing at Putin from the Hillz camp, I'm more concerned that she's the one with the itchy nuclear trigger finger. But the feedstocks deal adds a wrinkle, not really sure what that is.

tohunt4me

Reading her emails has done nothing to improve her image for me. It's an odd situation, that her and Debbie are essentially guilty of the same thing: not securing their email servers with strong encryption. Debbie goes down and Hillary gets the Nom. It's hard to believe anything about this election wasn't somehow scripted. Trump is doing his best to not get elected which might have been the plan all along. Who knows, truth is always stranger than fiction. With all the finger pointing at Putin from the Hillz camp, I'm more concerned that she's the one with the itchy nuclear trigger finger. But the feedstocks deal adds a wrinkle, not really sure what that is.
Just remember.
Uranium has unique signature.

It is traceable.chemically.

Residue from a detonation,leaves signature deposits.

So.
When a radical fundamentalist death cult kills 250,000 or more people ,chemical compounds leave a
Trail.
Which the scientists and agencies may,or may not release to the public.

Keep your eye on the bouncing ball,and never forget where it has been . . .

Have to watch wording,probably already set off Abraxas Cubiccorp. Trip,.z wire.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Still waiting on that " woman" from Babylon to ride in on the G-7, with the beasts 7 heads of govt.to pop the cork on that chateau du martyr,and raise her biblical cup.
The sabre rattling of nostalgic cold war reignition attempts( a beard,a mask,an excuse) is because they hold Snowden,where he can't be touched ,and they have the entire bag of goodies on the administration.
Putin has been a gentleman.
Big plus for him,he hates Globalists also.
This goose ain't cooked yet.

You do realize,automation,robotic cars,trains,planes,ships,and heavy trucking will eliminate a large percentage of the last few remaining jobs of fair compensation which haven't,can't be exported?

There will be much " surplus inventory".
In the words of Dr. Henry Kissenger" many useless eaters".-1974 Kissenger/ " Food as a weapon" papers.
Do you think the rich will support us ?
Or cull the herd.
Surplus liquidation is so much cheaper.

Do you see where this is going ?
The Globalists Dream ?

(Photos from last G-7,Globalists inviting TrojanHorses,Soros dreams to fruition, P.C. gone wild)( the whole premise of Biblical Free Will,is you must invite the woe upon yourself.P.C. encourages the misdirection)(don't matter what you believe it is WHAT they believe that must be comprehended)

The blue helmets of the g-7 beast from across the waters is poised.
The stage is set.

Attachments

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Data mining.

Yes.
They have it already.
Google- Uber partnership.

Our driving,and our cellphones did the mapping that will render us obsolete.

We did it all at Rock bottom prices too. Sold out like a bunch of cheap meat puppets.

tohunt4me

Eminence front.
Political Jerry Springer.
Some of us are not fluorinated sufficiently to buy this.
If a REAL candidate would have been elected not selected,they would have reaped that candidate Kennedy style,and set some group up for free fall.
H.C. is 8 year old rejected leftovers.
Barry O. Doesn't even like her.

Attachments

Last edited: