• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber insurance

Bill s

I am trying to get print out my Uber insurance from my app for the period of 1 july 2o17 to 1july 2018.
But i see the app is showing only TNC Insurnce form for this period but when i click on certificate of insurance
at the end of this form it shows insurance period from 1july 2016 to 1july 2017. which is expired one.
The Uber office is also providing the old expired form . Anybody knows how to get the Updated insurance form?

Billyboi

how I can print Uber Insurance. Thanks and regards
In the Uber Driver app, click on your profile picture, then click on Account, scroll down to Insurance and all the details are there, including your Pink Card with your Name, vehicle, Licence plate number and expiry date etc.
You can also see all the coverage details and benefits.
You can print it from your phone if you have that function set up.

Last edited:

sedmairport

Hi everyone,

Please help me to know when we accept a rider, which is best way to know destination of rider. I have samung phone, today I saw for few second on app my rider going to Rogers place. Thanks in advance, please share your experience to know destinatin of ride.

Thanks and regards

Billyboi

Hi everyone,

Please help me to know when we accept a rider, which is best way to know destination of rider. I have samung phone, today I saw for few second on app my rider going to Rogers place. Thanks in advance, please share your experience to know destinatin of ride.

Thanks and regards
Normally you do not see the rider's destination until you have actually started the ride.