UBER "instant pay" problems

Inshur

BOO3

Is anyone having problems receiving their money from Uber via instant pay? I always get my money but this time it's stuck and the status says "transferring". Email and telephone support isn't helping either.

Bluefox30

Had same issues last week.A few hours later got the notification from my bank i got my money.No help from support

BOO3

this is more serious. After 2 days of email communication and phone support they decided to direct deposit it.

Attempted to instant pay again. It failed once more! Status would read transferring and then finally fail.

Am I the only one? @@

Phone support is telling me there's a high volume of this problem at the moment. Or is this BS.

BigBadDriver

I just realized I had the same problem on Wednesday. Did express pay and it wasnt credited. They sent be an email today saying they were goingbto direct deposit it, wouldctake 3-4 days. I asked them for a refund of the 50 cents.

Teethlover

Is anyone having problems receiving their money from Uber via instant pay? I always get my money but this time it's stuck and the status says "transferring". Email and telephone support isn't helping either.
Yeah man. Been trying for days. No help on the phone. Going to go talk a real live person!!!

BOO3

I just realized I had the same problem on Wednesday. Did express pay and it wasnt credited. They sent be an email today saying they were goingbto direct deposit it, wouldctake 3-4 days. I asked them for a refund of the 50 cents.
Same here. I asked for a full .50 cent refund. hehe

UBER is now telling me to use another bank. They can't answer why all of a sudden instant pay doesn't work for me anymore with my Chase bank. I had explained to them it was fine The entire year and suddenly it's no good. Their reply...is use another bank. @@

MP813

Was this ever resolved, BOO3? I'm having the exact same issue and was given the exact same response, go to another bank. I'm with a credit union and was told Uber doesn't like to use credit unions. Two years and I've never had an issue until now. I'm not switching banks because Uber can't figure out what the problem is.

Ride-Share-Risk-Manager

I use sleaze of America and apparently there is now a suddenly problem with Instant Pay with them too. I think this is an internal Uber issue and that cash flow may be problematic.

shumacker

Don’t cry for PEANUTS :rolleyes:

Inshur New York