Uber instant pay. 3 days to pay?

Uberisthenewpoor

Tried to use instant pay on Wednesday, it didn't work and said it would be in my count in three Business days, which could mean Monday. Tried it again today and it successfully put the money on my debit card, but then I tried to put from the debit card into my checking account and Gobank said I should see it in my bank account within three business days, even though I have Chase Bank and it's not on their list of banks that could take that long. I realize they have to cover their butt on that one and just issued a statement, but it's been half a day and I still don't have that money.
What a joke. Absolutely nothing instant about it. Lyft always has my money in my account within an hour.

Micmac

Tried to use instant pay on Wednesday, it didn't work and said it would be in my count in three Business days, which could mean Monday. Tried it again today and it successfully put the money on my debit card, but then I tried to put from the debit card into my checking account and Gobank said I should see it in my bank account within three business days, even though I have Chase Bank and it's not on their list of banks that could take that long. I realize they have to cover their butt on that one and just issued a statement, but it's been half a day and I still don't have that money.
What a joke. Absolutely nothing instant about it. Lyft always has my money in my account within an hour.
If Lyft has more business nobody will drive for these clowns! Problem with Lyft the don't advertise to get business!