Uber increased their cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigermanmantiger5

Accountant, scholar, column writer, psychologist, professional heckler, is there an end to your talents? I think you can pull more out of that magic box you call your anus.
Time you changed your online forum moniker to precious. I don't need to drop down to the gutter where you pick all your choice words from. Till next time precious ciao for now
Precious adjective
  1. 1.
    of great value; not to be wasted or treated carelessly.
    "precious works of art"
    synonyms: valuable, costly, expensive, high-priced, dear; More
    • greatly loved or treasured by someone.

tigermanmantiger5

YOu dont have to drop when you initiated the low standard of comments. Anyone that didn't flow with you post got a nick name.

Either you nasty trolls have the exact same actions or your the same returning Troll setting up a new account and trying their hand at getting some response to justify an unresolved childhood issue.

I found your xmas day outfit, but I have a feeling your gut will hide this print for anyone to see. I couldnt find an outfit that would suit your new username AssumptionsManManChild

View attachment 181250
Seems your full of good advice Precious. Keep up the great work and add this to your assumption list. Child care, 'cause dealing with you makes me an expert. Ciao for now. By the way already got a pair. Yummy. You have great taste. Its a shame you can hold yourself better, be more professional. What you would expect of professional ahum transport provider. Ciao .

Last edited by a moderator:

QLDUberDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems your full of good advice. Keep up the great work and add this to your assumption list. Child care, 'cause dealing with you makes me an expert. Ciao for now. By the way already got a pair. Yummy. You have great taste. Its a shame you can hold yourself better, be more professional. What you would expect of professional ahum transport provider. Ciao .
Welcome back SUD, its been awhile but I see the gout has gone and you have taken on a new identity and story to humor yourself in the Uber forum. How many is it now 3 or 4 profile identities? Impossible to believe that on the planet there is a psychotic twin who shares the same responses time and time again.

Also some comments have given away your offline identity. I shall expose you to all now. Be gone troll lady.

gollum_395_394.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tigermanmantiger5

Welcome back SUD, its been awhile but I see the gout has gone and you have taken on a new identity and story to humor yourself in the Uber forum. How many is it now 3 or 4 profile identities? Impossible to believe that on the planet there is a psychotic twin who shares the same responses time and time again.

Also the presh comments has given away your offline identity. I shall expose you to all now. Be gone troll lady. Either your batteries have died or the vibrator has been worn out, so you have returned to get your tickles here.

View attachment 181270
Grow up, spend more time in your car carrying passengers around for nothing. Be more productive than living a life on a forum that is based on nonsense. Ciao Presh.

QLDUberDriver

Grow up, spend more time in your car carrying passengers around for nothing. Be more productive than living a life on a forum that is based on nonsense. Ciao Presh.
Thanks for the "Advice" oh righteous one. Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black. If you are not a Taxi driver and you loath Uber drivers, how lonely are you to need to contribute your one sided opinions in here.

So you now shared with everyone on here, you clearly see this forum as nonsense so then it makes it obvious your purely here for attention and venting your internal issues if someone isn't on your side.

There is no rational conversation with crazy people and you are not representing women as a whole in good light. Most people will be smart enough to differentiate between crazy and rational, you are for sure the former. You should be out there doing sane things. Its insane for you to waste you time on a forum you fell is based on nonsense. Whats wrong with you?

You wouldn't understand whats going on as its more than a 4 sec GIF animation but Im sure people of both sexes will understand now where you are coming from.

tigermanmantiger5

Thanks for the "Advice" oh righteous one. Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black. If you are not a Taxi driver and you loath Uber drivers, how lonely are you to need to contribute your one sided opinions in here.

So you now shared with everyone on here, you clearly see this forum as nonsense so then it makes it obvious your purely here for attention and venting your internal issues if someone isn't on your side.

There is no rational conversation with crazy people and you are not representing women as a whole in good light. Most people will be smart enough to differentiate between crazy and rational, you are for sure the former. You should be out there doing sane things. Its insane for you to waste you time on a forum you fell is based on nonsense. Whats wrong with you?

You wouldn't understand whats going on as its more than a 4 sec GIF animation but Im sure people of both sexes will understand now where you are coming from.

Dear Precious. Morning. No wonder you dont make any money driving uber. All your time is spent on this forum spruiking dribble and shite. Ciao for now.

tigermanmantiger5

On your way troll. No-one is interested in your dribble anymore. Don't join forums because you are no longer relevant in the outside world.

You will have the same results as the last time you appeared in here. Begone you goblin.
Hey snooze who made you caprain
On your way troll. No-one is interested in your dribble anymore. Don't join forums because you are no longer relevant in the outside world.

You will have the same results as the last time you appeared in here. Begone you goblin.
Just when I thought we were just starting to get along.

QLDUberDriver

Hey snooze who made you caprain

Just when I thought we were just starting to get along.
You feed off reactions. You where prob bullied at school and repeat the cycle instead of evolving into a better part of the human species. That's why you get excited when you think you agitated someone.

You just need someone to give you a big hug and tell you that your a good girl. Unfortunately if you repeat your ways someone may hug you too tight one day.

QLDUberDriver

I think your response is perfect reflection of what your all about. Hopefully santa brings you some new batteries so you can get back to your relaxed self.

Status
Not open for further replies.