Uber Drivers Forum banner

How much Dollar per Hour (before tax & after expenses) from Uber)

• more than $25

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Between $20 - $25

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Between $15 - $20

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Less than $15

Votes: 11 39.3%
971 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  george manousaridis 
#1 ·
I like to make a research on how much does an Uber driver earn average daily.

I have been driving for 3 months and I find uber is hard to sustain as a full time income but it is ok for a secondary income.

I placed all my expenses and income into my spreadsheet, which conclude that it is indeed about minimum wages over the past 3 months.

Thus, as Finance and Economy degree student, I like to make a poll and hope everyone joined so we can conclude an average uber income in Australia.

Only for research purposes.

#4 ·
before tax I meant personal tax, expenses included fuel, GST and other maintenance if you wish to include.

Before studying finance, I suggest you study English!!
Before you post, I suggest you don't be a cyberbully in a community forum. You could have advise in a good manner rather than criticizing. If you like to commend on someone's english standard, please go ahead and comment on english class or perhaps you can be a english teacher , rather than an uber driver.

#5 ·
before tax I meant personal tax, expenses included fuel, GST and other maintenance if you wish to include.

Before you post, I suggest you don't be a cyberbully in a community forum. You could have advise in a good manner rather than criticizing. If you like to commend on someone's english standard, please go ahead and comment on english class or perhaps you can be a english teacher , rather than an uber driver.
Bro,my engli is nogood make,me arriv Australia on ship,big ship. I no understand what is problemo here.U musht learn engli ok. tak timee ok make

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.