uber incentive this week ( 1-7 aug)

unclesam

(1) standard peak hourly guarantee
(2) peak hour 2x pool fare ( 7-10am , 5-8pm ) ( 7-10 very hard to get pool request, 5-8 maybe can get 1 or 2 )
(3) complete 5 more trips than last week = $70 cash nett , 10 more = $120 nett ,

so , less incentive is their new game?

or4cl3

where do you see this ?

(3) complete 5 more trips than last week = $70 cash nett , 10 more = $120 nett ,

unclesam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its sms sent to me , congrat u have been selected to receive this incentive so and so. u don't have ?

Upeople

UBER: CONGRATULATIONS! You're one of the few selected for a special PEAK PLUS+ incentive.

This week, from 1 Aug to 7 Aug, drive more with Uber and and earn up to $39/hour on Hourly Guarantee fares during weekend peak hours!

Open the Uber Partner app NOW for more details!

PRO TIP: Complete more than 50 trips this week to unlock the chance to win a cash bonus worth $120 next week!

Upeople

UBER: CONGRATULATIONS! You're one of the few selected for a special PEAK PLUS+ incentive.

This week, from 1 Aug to 7 Aug, drive more with Uber and and earn up to $39/hour on Hourly Guarantee fares during weekend peak hours!

Open the Uber Partner app NOW for more details!

PRO TIP: Complete more than 50 trips this week to unlock the chance to win a cash bonus worth $120 next week!

renyeo

The AM peak Pool incentives look very pretty. Uber will match like for like for each fares you took before 10am.

This morning kenna an unmatched Pool to the city. It was $20 (gross before tolls reimbursement and fees) so am I getting paid an additional $20 (gross before fees deduction) on top of the usual hourly incentive (gross)?

:smiles:

renyeo

Uber burning big money again...after selling China operations.

Is it going to sell to Grab here?
Not sure lei! Singapore looks like a shining jewel of the world for ride hailing tech. See, now they are trailing world's first driver-kosong taxis here. Strange for some reasons ...

And nowhere else in the world will Uber start a leasing company for its drivers too.

So I doubt Uber will sell its crown jewel for a camel.

弟弟's US$1-billion take-over of Uber China's business would however allow the US company to take some of those Chinese yuan and throw at us Singaporean drivers in the form of bigger incentives lor. So all's good lah!

If Uber will just give me an AngPow 1% of that $1b I will be a happy boy forever.

:wink:

padleshift

In my opinion i think this is stupid. They are encouraging riders to take pool on peak hour morning.. where traffic is jam and rider rushing to work. And WE are the fool to face the consequences. I heard of fellow uber driver accepting pool and the rider told him not to accept the 2nd rider as he is late to work. So expect more of this