• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber in all of it's S**thousery

Inshur

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
yep same for me, in different areas all day. I don't believe for a second each section of Manhattan and Brooklyn I was in, there was reduced demand in a perfect circle around my car.

shangoes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yep same for me, in different areas all day. I don't believe for a second each section of Manhattan and Brooklyn I was in, there was reduced demand in a perfect circle around my car.
it’s absolutely ridiculous

Mikemike88

Two can play at this game.

If you are expecting to be in a surge area select stop new request/turn on last ride before dropping off.

Make the apps fight over you and not the reverse.
Happened to me several times at least

Lyft offering over $12+ in the PPZ. After declining 2 pings in 30 seconds, they locked you out. Meanwhile Uber surges like crazy

They won't be fighting for drivers. In fact they might start to deactivate drivers with low AR

Lordridley

Lyft offering over $12+ in the PPZ. After declining 2 pings in 30 seconds, they locked you out. Meanwhile Uber surges like crazy

They won't be fighting for drivers. In fact they might start to deactivate drivers with low AR
Yeah well, that time will be here, soona or leyta.

theitalian

They can't deactivate for low ar. They already lost in court this battle.