Uber Icecream

Klimber

Just got this via text.

• You're Invited: Uber Ice Cream 2016

WHAT: Deliver FREE ice cream to Austin.

WHEN: This Friday, July 15th.

WHERE: Meet at our Greenlight Hub at your selected start time. 507 Calles Street, 78702.

WHAT WILL I EARN: You'll earn $18/hr in net fares, from your start time until 3pm (regardless of when you sell out). This means earnings will vary based on your start time.
    • 10:00am - 3pm: $90

• 10:30am - 3pm: $81

• 11:00am - 3pm: $72
    WHERE'S MY FREE ICE CREAM: When you've finished delivering, we'd love for you to come back to the Greenlight Hub to enjoy some ice cream yourself and get to know the Uber Austin team. We'll be there with ice cream from 3 to 6 pm.

IMPORTANT NOTES: Please only sign up if you are certain you will attend and are available for the full period. We only have a limited number of spots, and will need to find a replacement if your plans change.
https://form.jotform.com/61930906440150?&uuid=defbd8c7-6a1a-4945-b69f-cc4bd4915718

All you complainers who say you never make any money, here is $90 bucks, Friday 10am to 3pm.

$18 an hour.

Ziggy

Wonder if this is Uber's way of telling people that they are coming back to Austin

Klimber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wonder if this is Uber's way of telling people that they are coming back to Austin
Or we can't keep drivers.

I though that I remembered that U/L used to have a deal that you had to drive at least one trip per month or you would get kicked off the system. Was that my imagination? Did they suspend that in Austin? Have not gotten any emails stating that I am close.

Ziggy

Or we can't keep drivers.

I though that I remembered that U/L used to have a deal that you had to drive at least one trip per month or you would get kicked off the system. Was that my imagination? Did they suspend that in Austin? Have not gotten any emails stating that I am close.
They probably are not going to deactivate me ... since I still owe them $18 on the gas card; after I take 1 decent trip, all bets are off. However, I've already told them, that I am not p/u X or XL in my Lux ride ... so until they remove the requirement for me to p/u XL ... not turning on the app.

I guess if they wanted to show people that they are sticking around they'd find something else to give people other than ice cream that will melt in <5 mins on a hot July day ... which is about how long Uber stayed after they lost their election.