• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Ice Cream In NJ

SibeRescueBrian

Delivering ice cream in Trenton... Sounds fun! In all seriousness I'm surprised I didn't get a sign up text or email, but I'm never around during those hours anyway.
I didn't get one either, and I'm only 12 miles north of Princeton. Even though I haven't driven since January 8th, I still get all the emails. One would think we'd be receiving some kind of instructions on how to opt in if we wanted to.

Uber-licious

They only select about 15 of the highest rated highest grossing drivers in the area. it's not like a guarantee opt in. You don't get paid per ride, it's $35 an hour for 7 hours. What makes it lucrative is that once your ice cream is gone, you can take rides while your getting the $35 /hr. In my case, was done after 3 hours and took regular rides the rest if the day. All said and done I netted about $700 that day

They only select about 15 of the highest rated highest grossing drivers in the area. it's not like a guarantee opt in. You don't get paid per ride, it's $35 an hour for 7 hours. What makes it lucrative is that once your ice cream is gone, you can take rides while your getting the $35 /hr. In my case, was done after 3 hours and took regular rides the rest if the day. All said and done I netted about $700 that day
I got the invite and I'll be there. I better make $700 like you did! Now I'm looking forward to this lol better get some free ice cream with it since it's going to be 90 degrees lol

I got an invite yesterday for an ice cream promotion for uber in jersey city. I believe we are delivering ice cream from 9:30 to 3. I read on another forum this promotion is extremely profitable someone who went made $700 in the last ice cream promotion day. I belive only a few drivers get the incive.

SurgeorSuckit

I got an invite yesterday for an ice cream promotion for uber in jersey city. I believe we are delivering ice cream from 9:30 to 3. I read on another forum this promotion is extremely profitable someone who went made $700 in the last ice cream promotion day. I belive only a few drivers get the incive.
just wondering - do you drive full time?

DoseOfReality

$700 my arse...only the mentally challenged uber drivers would actually consider doing this.

Another example of why we are down to .85/mile...

SurgeorSuckit

So lets do the math.. 35x5.5 (930am-3pm) is 192.50... so he is saying he made over $500 in fares on top of the hourly rate for that time? Ummmm..

$700 my arse...only the mentally challenged uber drivers would actually consider doing this.

Another example of why we are down to .85/mile...
That's what I read. Why would someone have to be mentally challenged to do this? It sounds pretty reasonable to me. Almost $200 to deliver ice cream on a nice summer day. And hopefully get some free ice cream with it lol